$14 Silver!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Orbit, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Im Australian that is all you need to know

and you still have not offered any evidence of these magical 1kg bars @ $200 euro

does your LCS also sell unicorns?

2. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I don't think so sonny and you might live there but you aren't an Aussie. Fact is I can give proof on an example an you don't want to know and bolted or a rat hole. You don't even know 60% spot is a regular offer or any metal cash down without invoices coming into it. Less if the cash is badly wanted. Your posts reek of virulent narcissism and xenophobia and you are no native English speaker. You are a liar and a coward inside underneath your pretences and you know it. What's stunningly pathetic is that you need to bolster your ego trolling on here thinking you sound smart when in fact you sound thick as bricks and bitchy to boot.

3. Court Jester

lol your trolling, I never mentioned the Maple as it was plausible you got it for that as you did not include where you got it so I did not have all the facts to make an assumption about it.

unlike the bars 1kg silver PM bars from a COIN SHOP for $200 euro each. = you are full of crap and are just trolling.

4. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Pigs will fly and you were born and raised Australian.

Nice rat hole dive on the maple.

So why you hating on the yanks?

I could not give a flying five foot two chip on his shoulder clown suit you don't know how to buy well. It's hard to believe you even have a job given the time you spend posting.

You see in person if you used language like calling people dumb because of their nationality idiots or bullshitters you'd get your face punched in. Little toad can only big a big man on the net huh?

You really can't wrap your head around the fact that people pay less that spot every day out in the world beyond the internet can you?

Get out from behind that screen and develop a personality so you don't die hating yourself.

5. Cheepo

Cheepo New Member

So you can't name a single coin? :D

A google search should help you. Unless of course you did do a google search and couldn't find a single example. Sorry your silly statement "we smart guys know better than the other fools who have been losing money when the price of silver drops by 65% ;)" was revealed for what it is: a lame attempt to look smart.

I am sorry I revealed your bullshit :( :D

6. Court Jester

I never said the maple you were full of crap about my comments about you being a BS trolling moron are based on the fairy tale about the 1KG PM silver bars you got from a business for $293AUD each, how about you tell us some more details about this Maple however and I will make my assumptions about it and you known.

It is possible to buy stuff under spot, never said or hinted otherwise but you buying 2kg of metal @ over 50% under the spot value from a business in the business of buying and selling coins / PM's is a simple fabricated out right lie, even if he wanted to avoid tax he is still loosing more money selling it to you @ that price than the tax they would have paid on it.

like I said put up (proof ) or shut up. How about the name and phone number of the LCS you bought these from might give them a call / email and see if I can buy the rest of their bars @ this price.

we are going around in circles and I am being sucked into the troll so this will be my final post to your bs claims.

7. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Have you ever made money on PMs? I have. Have you or are you just on here blowing smoke because you can't afford a few ounces of gold?

8. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I've been reading you insulting people on here for months. I need filth like you speaking to my sellers like I need lice in my crack. As regards trolling. I direct you to your own frequent ad lib insults.

I've got my lunar horse and koala and the seller was glad to have the cash late on a Friday.

As regards you utterly failing to grasp reality beyond the internet - not surprised at all.

Poor Australia. At least you did not crawl into my country from whatever wretched hive spawned you.

9. Hairy Nugget

Hairy Nugget New Member

Alibaba kilos?

Sorry but I don't believe you either.
    Please show the coins with the receipt to shut up us naysayers ;)

10. The Crow

The Crow Member Silver Stacker

It's getting a bit hairy around here!

Can we settle back to a discussion?

Old Timer - some evidence would be nice. I have seen some bargains from people who want to be simply rid of something. But are you suggesting these really low prices are THAT common? Or just if you happen to be on the ball and have the cash?

11. Court Jester

Correct!

there can be bargins but they are usually picked up off people, not a shop running a business selling at more than 50% under its current value

12. Nabullion Dynamite

Nabullion Dynamite Active Member

I've purchased silver and gold well under spot before but like it was stated they were rare occasions. Always private sales or right place right time. If I walk into my LCS and offered 60% spot I would get laughed at even if I wanted to buy out the entire shop haha.