$36 silver by this easter?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Court Jester, Sep 25, 2015.

1. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Let's get to Christmas first.

A lot depends on spot v AUD. It may got to $25 without spot rising. It may go to $25 without the AUD dropping.

Each way bet with a small rise in spot and a small drop in AUD, $27 by Christmas.

2. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

Ohhhh, you've been to America twice...Why didn't you tell me you were an expert on our culture?

Germans are very nice, as a whole, every time I've visited. I've been on numerous volksmarch's, and had many a conversation (in my broken German language).

A majority of Americans are not pleased with our involvements abroad. Trust me..."policing" the World has caused more harm than good. Overall, our intentions are usually in response to terror (9/11, Kuwait Invasion, WW1 and WW2, etc), but we fail to "end things") and meant for the common good...but, it's a bit condescending.

Speaking of cultures...I've broked bread with some of the poorest people in the world, some in tribal regions in Afghanistan, and I've never been less amazed at the quality of people in all regions across the globe. Although, 20% of the population in America disgusts me, that still leaves nearly 275,000,000 people who are generally hard working, honest people.

But, yeah...hopefully Silver is $20 USD by Easter.

3. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

We won't make this a political discussion, but please remember...responding to an attack and killing of over 3,000 people on US soil was seen with great agreement (especially in countries such as England, Australia, Canada and NZ). Our coaltion was absolutely huge, and at one point, 90% of Americans, and nearly 80% of our partners agreed with going into Afghanistan.

Lets not forget the day that so many innocent men, women and children lost their lives at the hands of some very sick, twisted, extremists.

Ok. All done.

Point taken...

4. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Lets also NOT FORGET then that those hijackers were all Saudi's .
    NOT Iraqis or Afghanistani's or Syrians.
    I am all for remembering , LETS JUST KEEP IT FACTUAL.
    How come Saudi Arabia has not been invaded?
    We all know the answer though , don't we:)

5. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

^^ clueless ^^

Afghanistani's? Really? Sooo..we were bombing "Afghanistani" targets? Or...hmmm...let's see....safe havens for Al Qaeda members that were allowed to create C2 nodes in a country taken over by the Taliban? Where was Bin Laden from? Do you know? You know, because that makes sense...go after the persons Nationality/country, and not their terror organization and affiliates.

You know not what you speak, my friend. You should watch some more action films from Hollywood so that you can get some more crazy ideas and assumptions about the US.

You can't answer the question about coalition partners (New Zealand included in "5 Eye" intelligence gathering). Stick to what you know...trust me on this.

6. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

never claimed to be an expert just that I have been there ( for a total of 8 weeks) you know know thy enemy and all.

seriousy though i didnt meet any of those 275,000,000 in that time.

like I said the best people I met in the USA were Germans I probably wont go back there again now.

7. The Crow

The Crow Member Silver Stacker

Sorry, speaking about clueless, what about the 10,000s of people killed in South American countries by US sponsored regimes during the 60s & 70s in particular? Or by similar regimes in the middle east? Why do you think there were terror attacks on the US? Because the US is seen to sponsor organised terrorist regimes e.g. the Sauds, Saddam Hussein, etc.

Unfortunately for the American people, their government is one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism in the world (along with a couple of other very large powers - Russia and China being of note). All for the benefit of a bunch of super-wealthy individuals and organisations and at the cost of the American people in terms of lives lost in the activity.

8. Bullion Pirate

Bullion Pirate New Member

Being from the U.S. I'd say try it again.... Where have you been? I'm willing to bet you were on the east coast. No way someone with an Australian accent would never return after 2 months on the west coast

9. BillsToPay

BillsToPay New Member

Considering this thread is now so derailed it no longer matters, I've never met a yank that wasn't nice as pie.

In fact the nicest one I met was out one night in Brisbane with her friend from New York. She was from Brooklyn and seemed nearly embarrassed about it. We had a good old yarn and they thought that travelling through Australia they might encounter some anti-Americanism (which I found embarrassing) I said I doubt they would find that but they may find some anti-George-Bushism, both of which denied voting for and seemed utterly disgusted by.

Have to say though, Miss Brooklyn was one hell of a nice little number. Oh, and they loved the fact I said ta instead of thank you! Ta to you Miss Brooklyn :)

10. Court Jester

I was in vegas, disneyland did a road trip to texas ( houston and dallas and many towns in between) and back to san fran. I did a bit of sight seeing. I ahve been to vegas 2 x times over 2 x trips. never been to the east coast. probaly wont go again

I will go back to Mexico

11. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why do you want to go back to Mexico?

12. Court Jester

was in cancun during spring break :) but its a nice area and cheap drinks and food I did not spend long there and there is much more of the country I would like to see that I didnt on my short trip the first time.

13. Skyrocket

CJ, the reason I asked is because my sister just got back from Mexico 2 months ago. She visited the US 3 times (coz she likes it) and last time she went she decided to visit Mexico while up there. I asked her what Mexico was like and she said it was a sh*thole. :/

14. Court Jester

i spent a week in Cancun it is a very americanised area of Mexico I would really love to see the real Mexico. Where did your sister go to?

15. Skyrocket

She told me of a few places she went to but I forgot them now.

I remember telling her she should have visited those Mayan pyramids/cities. That would be the only places in Mexico I would want to visit I think.

I like to visit a couple of places in the US and Canada one day.

I plan on walking the Milford track in NZ next year as well as visiting Switzerland.

16. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

You should "edit" this a few more times...lol

17. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

Cancun is as "Mexican" as I am Australian.

P.S. I'm not Australian.

"World Traveler" you are. Wow...Disneyland and Cancun. :rolleyes:

18. Court Jester

well it is in Mexico and not run by stupid Americans, disneyland was a sall part of the trip and wasnt my idea I suppose you also think Canada is also part of the USA

damn stupid american thinking they own the world

19. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Looks like I've found this week's thread of butthurt and America envy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8[/youtube]

20. Good thing that's based more on the revolutionary past of America rather than the present sorry state but gotta love that. Fark yeah! :cool:
    If the Yanks can get their shit together again and get rid of the poison that's taken over their country by stealth they could certainly be great again.
    Time for another 1776 fella's.
    Australia, of course, is on the same slippery slope and I make no distinction.
    We are all in serious deep kaka.