$13 silver might be possible

Discussion in 'Silver' started by leon1998, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

So what about that 13$ silver hey? So sign of that.

2. :D Yeah, how about that $13.00 silver.
    Looks like rain here as well. :)

3. New Member

I'm not interested in locking antlers either....I'm tired of this back and forth. I'm here because I like PMs. It makes little difference if you don't like me. I don't feel that way about you though or where ever you live. I suspect you are a good person.

4. Nah, I'm pretty bad :mad:

5. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcE0aAhbVFc[/youtube]

Still no sign of $13 dollar silver.

6. Are you tryin ta stir me up with that! :D

I know, I'm not funny. :rolleyes:

7. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I take it you have played knifey spooney before?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1jI5wqu4w[/youtube]

Just checked...still no sign of 13$ silver.

8. Very interesting.
    A mate of mine makes some fantastic sculpture out of old silverware and would be up to the challenge of rescuing that poor old spoon but that would exceed my talents and patience.
    Made me a stunning Harley out of EPNS silver that I treasure beyond any of my silver stack.
    As for knifey spooney, well I've played knifey knifey a few times but the spooney never did come into those adventures.

9. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Since 2011, there is a 3-4 months cycle (now mostly downtrend duration) in the price and also the futures markets total position. Could be due to a synchronized / simultaneous stock replenishment of dealers.
    The last peak was abit after mid januari.
    +3 months gives mid april.
    +4 months is mid may.
    More recent cycles show a 4 months duration, so a $13 sign, if any, would project to mid may.
    Hang on? :D

10. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Yep.
    As much as i hate to be on the opposite side of my new found favourite poster (Oldsoul) i too believe we are going well down below previous lows.
    I am expecting a steady decline from here on through the rest of the year.
    $13? maybe , $14.XX certainly.
    just my thoughts and i even sold some silver a few weeks back so that i can say i have skin in the game and not just preaching for the sound of my own voice.

11. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The only thing in life that is certain is death and tax; so $14 silver that is not on the certain list. Call up Janet Yellin she is the only person who knows what paper silver will do this year. Everyone else including you and I are just guessing. Who cares ? just buy what you feel comfortable owning as compared what you feel comfortable owning in paper derivatives like fiat money. Some can hold 9:1 pm to cash others 1:9 - whatever makes you sleep at night. Short term predictions is just like whistling in the wind. Long term it is all going to fall apart that is mathematics not guessing.

12. Well, back on subject I may as well put my two cents worth in. That's not a price prediction BTW.
    Given how flat and relatively stable silver has been for so long now I don't see much movement either way for quite some time.
    I guess that's perilously close to saying -------------------Sideways----------------------------- but it does seem the most likely scenario to me regardless of what it's called.
    A major move in currencies would be about the only factor I could see making a dramatic change but that seems to be a downward projection (currency wise) here is Aus so that would either put upward momentum to silver or, as has been the case for some time, relative stability.
    $13.00's is largely irrelevant to me as that could only be a U.S. dollar postulation, however, in a U.S. dollar future price that seems like a very unstable minefield and I guess anything is possible there unless The U.S. get their financial house in order.
    I only hope their solution is not fomenting greater warfare but I fear that is the plan.

13. Ronnie 666

You are kidding right ? :D

14. Ronnie 666

I don't know why you keep believing that governments want to help you, can help you or have any interest in helping anyone other than themselves. History is riddled with corpses actually mass graves, atrocities and all manner of abomination that speaks otherwise. Are you completely deluded? Help yourself no one else cares.

15. Well, I said anything's possible however unlikely that may be but I hear what you are saying.
    I sincerely hope you do not think I trust or rely on treacherous Governments BTW.
    That comment would certainly fit House but if anyone believes that of me I have a serious communication failure going here.

16. Ronnie 666

I have dealt with many government officials and beurocrats and the only time I have ever seen real fear is when their career is on the line. Kill people by neglect, destroy communities, impoverish that is all fine. Create laws that are designed to destroy lives - perfect. As long as they are not affected it's all good.

17. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I sir like the cut of your Jib.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDPwBN_IKxs[/youtube]

18. Shippeevt

Shippeevt Member

17.30 usd would have been cool for more than an hour while I was working yesterday...

19. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So true!

Africa...the land that was! The new home of China and Russia.

France...the land of infiltration.

Turkey...the land of conversion and new terror.

Italy...the land grab.

Greece...the land grab.

Iceland...grabbed.

Chinese...without a shot!

Germany...He knew prior to 1939.

20. It's like a religious experience I once had.
    Faith in a delusional fantasy can only carry you so far but for some, who are fortunate and intelligent enough, reality and proven facts inevitably re assert themselves.
    It was a somewhat painful and humiliating lesson but I like to think I am far stronger and much more self reliant from the experience.
    Using sailing terms such as jib seems so prophetic and appropriate.
    I often found myself going --------------sideways------------- while sailing when an unexpected stiff breeze blew up.
    Ironically, the first ultralight aircraft I purchased way back, early in my flying career, was called 'Silver Ghost' and it was frequently ----------sideways ---------- too.