HOW TO INVEST USD 13,000 IN SILVER

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dr, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Dr

Dr New Member

Here we go...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQczgeuDffA[/youtube]

2. SilverSky

SilverSky New Member

Hi all, I'm a new member and this is my first post! So many different threads, here seemed as good a place to start as any. Interesting topic - good to see lots of healthy debate!

I'm quite intrigued with all the comments about Fed tapering, stocks falling, silver price dropping, etc. Anyone care to discuss where they get their info from in terms of what they seem to "know" is going to happen in the coming months/years ? (Perhaps better suited to a different thread somewhere else.)

Anyways, I'm sure there's probably a new members area that I should've posted on first, but must've missed it.

Great also to see the wide range of backgrounds/nationalities contributing :)

3. C.H.

C.H. Active Member Silver Stacker

4. RA

RA New Member

I'd absolutlely advise those in the USA to buy antelops or bison over ASEs

Any amounts

5. Cheers mate. :)
    You will find a lot of discussion on all those topics in many existing threads or if you want to discuss something specific you could start a thread on that subject.
    It's a great, friendly group here I've found and may I be the first to welcome you.

6. Dr

Dr New Member

Welcome SilverSky, and stay tuned, all relevant information about silver will be posted here. We are very near to the bottom in silver price, and we will let you know as soon as we aware in order to load the truck.

Take care buddy

7. Dr

Dr New Member

Silver price sleeping at around $19.6... I repeat again, if we don't go up with high volume through $20.60, we are poised to test $18 again, sooner than later.

At $18, the best thing we can do with FIAT is to spend it in low premium pretty silver coins.

Any other ideas?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Silver bars ;)

9. Dr

Dr New Member

I love silver bars too. Did you watch the bars I posted in the video? I will buy them in next deep after $18, hopefully at around $15.

Enjoy the view! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQczgeuDffA[/youtube]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

^^^ very nice, those big ones are cool as.

I agree with you BTW, the more silver atoms the better. Numismatics maybe good for the knowledgeable in the same way stamp collecting would be good for a knowledgeable person.

11. Dr

Dr New Member

Yes mate, just let knowledgeable people to collect overpriced baseball stamps and silver... I don't like to collect stuff with high premium. If silver goes up, the premium itself won't go up even at inflation rate... Silver is already a rare stuff. Don't need to go for premium unless you think prices will go much lower. In that case just wait and buy pure silver at the bottom.

12. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

That's a laugh. Knowledgeable? If you can count to 3 from 1, then you can buy silver/gold coins and make a better ROI then on blobs, especially in times like this.

Knowledgeable, that's a funny joke. :D

13. Dr

Dr New Member

OK, so to make crystal clear to unknowledgeable people: on these prices, always better ROI on low premium. Don't trust on liars and newcomers to the silver market.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

What's funny exactly? Are you not aware of the mountains numismatic crap that comes out?.. One needs a certain amount of knowledge to be able to pick out genuinely good numismatic coins.

I'll stick to my maximum metal for the money strategy :)