thoughts on suissegold.ch? and buying from overseas dealers

Discussion in 'Silver' started by xag, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Was talking in general, never mentioned you. It happens a bit around here the ol' spam-O.

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

If I meet someone for the first time or enter a room full of strangers, I try the pleasantries of introducing myself and establishing some rapport before I bag the bejeezus out of someone else.

Imagine if you were sitting at a cafe and someone you'd never met before walked up to you and started to rant about something - and then left. You'd be a little bit Dafuq? wouldn't you?

You've got every right to voice your opinion and experiences, but try the Welcome New Members section first next time.

PS: I really don't expect you will be back to read this though.

3. mmm....shiney!

Edited for dribbble post

4. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

So whats different ? :p:

5. Parrots

Parrots New Member

So before i post my experiences with a company on a forum i only found after searching for reviews for this company i need to make friends and introduce myself to everyone and then wait a few months before posting my experiences.

This thread was posted to ask for people opinions on dealing with this company and this is what i posted. I did not open a new thread just to complain but posted on a thread that already existed on the subject.

It's not peanuts i spent with this company as it was over $22,000 on the first order and over $4,000 on the second and on both it has been the same experience. You don't take that kind of money from someone and then ignore their phone calls and emails for over a week.

They have now refunded me after i requested it when they called me after seeing my post here so thats the end of it.

6. mmm....shiney!

You're gonna get on really well here parrots, you seem to take a lot on board. :|

7. SilverAg

SilverAg New Member

thank-you for sharing your experience with this company parrots, it seems some only want the good info on this company readable to the public (reported? for what exactly?) no need for an introduction to your life and small talk like others may seem to want to extract from you.

8. mmm....shiney!

Reported for posting bullshit. But you're right, that's not a reportable offence is it?

And I'm not after his/her life details, just some credibility. Like you, he's new and lacking in it.

9. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

I count approx 13 people who have put a post on this thread, I will try to keep this simple

and without offence to anyone, I will say this, I have dealt with the Company in question

as many times as there are people here, and I have had very positive outcomes each time.

Also I can say there have been times I have bought from them cheaper than I could

purchase elsewhere.

I am very careful who I promote and praise,

and Suisse Gold

CC Holdings GmbH

Get full marks from me.

I am aware of both cases above that were not connected to me.

10. Parrots

Parrots New Member

Is that because i won't let myself get bullied by those who feel they have a superiority over me because they have been a member longer. I really like how you seem to keep reporting posts just because you don't like what the person has to say.

Credibility. So just because you have a higher post count means everything you say must be true and those with lower counts have no credibility. Maybe i should have waited a year while posting everyday till then before i posted my experiences.

11. mmm....shiney!

No one is bullying you parrots, I'm just pointing out I don't know you from a bar of soap, I've never traded with you, neither has anyone else, and for all I know you could have made that whole story up.

I don't care how your experience with this company went, your input into this thread is immaterial to me. I reported your post because it looked suspect, nothing you have said has changed my opinion.

5 posts by a new member, all on the same topic. :|

12. Parrots

Parrots New Member

I sure members here notified suissegold of my post which is why i received a call from them within 30 minutes of my post with them saying they had seen the post while they ignored all my calls and emails for over a week. The fact that those here who must have spoken to suissegold or suissegold themselves have not posted to deny what i said must say that what i have stated is true. But maybe you dont understand that fact and i could care less if you believed me or not.

I am sure you dont care how my experience was and i dont expect you to but you would care if it was you who had this experience and the whole reason for my post is so that others can maybe avoid going through what i did.

If i had seen the experiences other people had with this company before my purchase i would have never dealt with them.

13. mmm....shiney!

I think you are dreaming.

14. Parrots

Parrots New Member

Maybe before accusing people of lying which you seem to have a habit of. You should contact Suissegold and ask them yourself and if someone did not contact them then i guess they must be on this forum 24/7 reading posts rather then replying to customers.

You need to start taking you meds again mate as you seem to be a little paranoid.

15. mmm....shiney!

16. Parrots

Parrots New Member

:lol:

17. mmm....shiney!

See? It have been so much easier on you if you had just firstly introduced yourself and then post about your troubles instead of turning up here and double posting.

Like I tried to explain to you before, yet you chose to ignore me, there are effective ways to join a conversation and there are ineffective ways. Jumping in brand new out of the blue with two posts complaining about the same company is not an effective way to join a conversation.

18. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

1st case regarding a problem with Suisse Gold
    Unfortunately, FedEx did make an error with a shipment
    and did send it to Hawaii instead of Australia. When the
    package was eventually delivered, Australian Customs wanted to
    charge GST. Suisse Gold do try to assist in cases where GST is
    levied incorrectly but are limited in what they are able to do with
    regards to foreign government offices. As you may know, Customs are
    often a law unto themselves and arguing ones point is not always
    straight forward (especially from Switzerland).

2nd case regarding a problem with Suisse Gold
    Sometimes when a price is locked in and there are changes where the price has
    gone against what was locked in, some people try to renegotiate and this is not generally possible.
    When there is no money owed or credits being an issue, if not happy with 1st or 2nd purchase of goods, people normally don't go back to that Company again.
    SilverStackers is not here for us to use as our personal backlash at a company that we have grief with. This seems not a business gripe but more a personal one, of the new member. It will not help throwing personal insults at our members. People usually join SilverStackers for reasons of improving their knowledge or enjoying the company of people who have the same interest at heart, not their personal angst release mechanism.

19. Parrots

Parrots New Member

Firstly lets clear up that the two issues you pointed we're not mine as I live in the UK.

Secondly someone calling me a Lier I find very personal.

Lastly just because someone has to say something negative about a company does not mean they have something personal against them. I posted my experience with this company and that is all. I am quite sure you have been speaking to them regarding this do if I said anything that was a lie in my original post them why don't you tell everyone what they might be.

My complaint is not that they did not sent both my orders on dates they promised several times as I understand that things can get delayed but the fact the I called and left messages and emailed over a dozen times with no reply. If i run a business and if I can't keep the ship date I give a customer then I let them know and not ignore them so please don't try and make it look like I have something personal against them because i have absolutely no reason to have any personal grudge against them. I would love to hear why you would say that this is a personal gripe.
    Looking back on this thread you will find someone had to wait 2 months for a monster box.
    If it were just the once the order was delayed that is fine but they done it with both orders, first time it was meant to be 7 days with express shipping but the order was completed after 5 weeks

I found this thread after searching for reviews on this company and you will see that I became a member over a week before my first post as I still wanted to give them a chance before I posted something.

A lot of people come across forums like this after searching for a company's feedback before they purchase from them or when they are having issues with a company and want to find out if anyone else has had a similar experience. Maybe you would like to try a google search and you will find many have had a similar experience to mine so I guess we all have personal issues or an hidden agenda.

I am glad your experience has been good with them but mine was not.

If my order was sent on time on the numerous ship dates they promised or the replied to over a dozen calls and emails then I would not be here.

As said before if anything I have stated is not true then i welcome suissegold to post and say so but do not call me a lier or say i have a personal gripe unless you can show what you hink it could be because i am not aware of any personal gripe i have with this company so i guess that says you know my feelings better then myself.

20. registersilver

registersilver New Member

Hello,

I have just made an order with SuisseGold.ch 3 days ago and after payment they are failing to reply to my messages. This is very curious and I am very anxious because I have sent them a lot of money and this is how I got here, searching on Google about them and trying to find out if it is not a scam or something.

Immediately after placing the order, they replied to me asking me for payment and if I got any questions. I have exchanged few messages with them in a short time - fast replies - with a person called "Jennifer Shields" from Customer Service.

After sending them all the needed documents for dispatch and also full payment (and it was like $xx,xxx) by express wire, I've got confirmation from my bank that the payment was sent and also sent them the confirmation. Since then they are not replying anymore to my messages - I have tried to contact them several times by e-mail and by their contact form on their website.

I have just received an automated notification from the website that payment was received, allocated to my account and used for paying the order. But the order status is still "Pending payment confirmation" since 2 days ago.

From what I have read on this topic with other users experiences, this is just normal behaviour of Suissegold.ch, though I wouldn't like for my order to be shipped in few weeks or months, since I have paid so much money. I am a little bit less-worried about them being a scam, since even the Administrator of this forum vouched for them.

I hope I won't regret the fact that I have bought from them.