xmas

Discussion in 'Silver' started by darkclark, Dec 24, 2014.

1. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A man of fine taste Trader. Quite similar to my own but preference is more for the single malts. Japanese were a good choice alright.
    Had a Bowmore 25 last night, definitely recommend that. Macallan 18 is the usual and trying to get the 25 for NYE (great discovery after watching Suits). Talisker 18 is still a strong contender for the favourite, cheap and irrepressible til the very last drop.

You should go for a night out at Baxters Inn, you'd be right at home there ;)

How'd the race go? Caught some of it on TV but quickly fell asleep :lol:

3. trader10

trader10 Member

Nice.....I was looking at Dan Murphys website... could not find the 25'er Bowmore... only found a 18 yr... must be difficult to find it?

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/dm/se...Hash=fcc9f17f85947245b69543ecebf33958a8d2f96d

The Macallan I know it... but only had couple of glasses with a mate.... it was the The Macallan Estate Reserve Scotch with a blueish label on it ...it's a very nice single malt...

I have not tried Talisker.... I had a quick look on Dan Murphys.... it reminds me of Yamazaki a bit with ..."sweet to begin with, with less smoke"....

Thanks for the heads up with the Baxters bar... could be quite interesting....... I work only couple of streets of them.

Race a great... way too quick this year... I guess they might have a new record..... I hope Wild Oats come zooming through and win the race...... :cool: :)

Enjoy the rest of the week mate.... forecast today....might go for a quick swim.... the harbour and beaches should be empty... beautie... lol :lol:

cheers

T10

4. trader10

trader10 Member

They are off ! :cool: I really hope Wild Oats XI win this race......

[​IMG]

5. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I gave myself broken ribs for early Xmas gift, now the as the pain becomes to much to shrug off I get to go sit with peasants at the doctors for God knows how long.
    Really gotta get a Medicare card one of these days..

6. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hope things workout OK for you. :)