WTB/T: 2oz Privateer Rounds to complete my set.

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by BiGs, Oct 20, 2018.

1. BiGs

BiGs Active Member

I kind of missed out on the rest of these pirate series after the first two. So I'm keen to collect at least one round of each now to catch up. There was limited mintage on them made by NTR/OPM in the USA. I have the first two in the series, Siren and Kraken which I have taken a photo of. I have also made a montage of what I am missing and asking for. I believe there was eight in the series total. Tubes of 20oz (10x2oz). I have 5 spare tubes of the Sirens which I believe was the first in the series and I guess the hardest to get as they were each time based mintage limited. So I'm happy to swap tube for tube with someone who is missing the Siren series (mermaid one in the photo). I will also swap coin for coin and I'll chuck in a free capsule (they don't come capsuled). Each pay for own shipping or perhaps you send first if you are a new member, or f2f Sydney city, Sydney monthly meetup or on the Central Coast somewhere.

I'll pay $75 including postage for one of the missing coins.

Attached Files:

2. BiGs

BiGs Active Member

Thanks to those who messaged me. I believe I've put the ship one in my little montage twice, so I guess there is only 7 in the series. I have updated the photo and crossed out the ones that have now been offered to me.

So now I am only after 2 more for the set. Davey Jones Locker and the Walk the Plank one.

Attached Files: