WTB Royal Silver Company Coins

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by hooria, May 5, 2017.

1. hooria

hooria New Member

Hello I am looking to buy RSC coins, Gold or Silver. I heard Australia got lots of them from when they were trading. Any of there coins will do. Thanks

2. nutshell

nutshell Active Member

I have two Andean Cats, albeit with fingerprints. You can have them at 25.00 plus postage of your choice. I'll put up some pics if you are interested

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  3. camylopez

camylopez Member Silver Stacker

this is cheaper than cost?

to OP, I think you will find postage and insurence to the UK from australia will be quite prohibitive.
    would also be an idea to provide a price per coin that your looking for, as there are a few people that have them, (myself included) but due to the fact no more will be made, they might go into a bubble.
    FYI cost price would be at around 45$ for an aussie when you allow for postage and exchange fees. I cant remember the exact figure but it was around mid 40s for me

4. hooria

hooria New Member

Hi thanks for reply, the value of coin will be determined by current spot price and what premium the buyer is willing to pay, the condition of the coin will make it drop in premium. but matters on the individual at what price they bought for and what value they potentially see and want to sell for.
    Postage services are very good from Australia to UK and easy to set up.
    As a buyer I have had no problems purchasing from Australia.
    If you would like to sell me some RSC coins I will be happy to buy at price which both you and me are happy with. :)