WTB 2oz 2016 Perth Monkey King

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by AuroraShift, Jan 6, 2019.

1. AuroraShift

AuroraShift New Member

Hey guys,

I'm looking for the 2oz Monkey king from the Perth mint. It's for a friend who saved my life, and it's the only coin they are missing from the set.

So, I'm trying to make this happen for them. I will pay basically anything.

I also know next to nothing about coins and silver so any advice that might help track this down would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi mate, and welcome :)

This particular coin wasn't released in Australia so there isn't a heap of them available here, but on top of that as of now only 2,465 have been made, making it a very low mintage coin and very hard to find

You might get extremely lucky finding someone here who has one to sell you, but eBay would certainly be your best bet for finding one

Unfortunately, as of now there are none for sale on eBay either, so all I can suggest is that you check eBay regularly and hopefully one day one will pop up for you buy

Good Luck :)

Ivykoin and Bear Metal like this.
  3. johnnyhann

johnnyhann Active Member Silver Stacker

Well said... can't even find a listing (current or sold) or its existence as a listed product through google search.

Adding to Soprano16's message, you can maybe try contacting people that have listed the 1oz or 5oz versions on eBay to see if they maybe have a 2oz.

4. AuroraShift

AuroraShift New Member

Thanks for the replies and the added information, I figured it was going to be a hard search.

It seems my best option is China and Singapore.