With the white hot demand for coins, why are silver prices falling?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by sammysilver, Apr 2, 2013.

1. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

There is a long-standing agenda after all......

After reading all these posts. I feel strongly to, lets say remind folk, that we PM stackers are sitting on a tree. There is an elite tribe @ the bottom, shaking the sh%t out of our tree to rid it of the weaker players & all you'll have soon is strong hands! This happens periodically but, there is a difference this time.

The agenda of TPTB is hotting up. They want the sheeple in FIAT, the investors in bonds/securities/treasuries in order to prop up their borrowing/spending spree while all the while the elite, some central banks, even certain european nations buy up gold on the sly. Been happening for years but to keep it current & relevant, we are in a war of economics like never before.

The US$ FIAT is failing! The reserve currency status is weakening by the day. Sheeple are running into stocks as a last minute ditch of cash to try & hedge. I could go on & on but you get the point.

trew mentioned oil going up to $150 a barrel few years back. Well, I learnt that oil shoulda been back there by late last year. Perhaps PMs would have followed some? Whilst PMs aren't arbitrarily correlated to oil prices, they still usually head upwards too.

It is the derivatives market that will be the 2nd last card in the deck of TPTB leaving one card left. The last card thrown on the table before it's officially all over for FIAT/reserve currency is interest rate hikes that get to a point where the US cannot keep their heads above the water any longer. Their sunk! When will this take place? No idea! Am I positive that this will play out? No! I'm merely saying this is the agenda, after researching deeply for many months.......

2. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

I bought 8200 gram addition at 820 euro per kilo.
    If I had waited till now and buy it all at dealers, I could have had 8533 gram at 788 euro per kilo.
    And if I had bought at $35 in september 2012, I would have had 7000 gram gram at 964 euro per kilo.
    So I received 333 gram less than I could have received.
    And I received 1200 gram more than I could have received.

That's the looking-back situation for me at the moment.

If the price stays at this level or lower, and the market situation being similar as now, my next wages go again to silver.
    Just like in summer 2012.
    Until I stopped mid august, and started to accumulate the euro's for my 8 kilo new silver.

If silver is dumped by people towards $20, I will add more. Despite I have alot silver, I hope to see $20. Because getting more silver is more important than what I get if I would sell, since I don't plan selling. Though, in that case I would keep a bigger reserve euro's, to avoid forced silver sales.
    Nevertheless, I would also see $20 as sad for the silver market and the stackers in it. In these aspects, it's positive and negative together.

That's the plan.

3. ewells

ewells New Member

Personally I ultimately think silver will settle back down to about 20-50% above what it was pre-market collapse. So I wouldn't be surprised to see $12/oz silver in about 5-10 years. History tends to repeat itself so I don't see this as a bad thing unless you're in it short term. I will build my own personal silver ft Knox when that happens and wait for the next depression/recession. If not I will still invest in silver. Either way its a hedge.

4. Pirocco

$12 would surprise me, since I read articles and saw tv series where a higher silver price caused reopening of mines that were previously abandoned due to not profitable.
    What is the reasoning behind your $12, if you are willing to share it?

5. ewells

ewells New Member

I was just throwing out a number. Just basically saying I think its eventually going to a lot lower than people think once the economy has fully recovered, jobs (real ones) increase, and all is well with the world again.

6. Pirocco

Then my question shifts too: what do you think will solve the crisis?

7. XB

XB Active Member Silver Stacker

edited, sorry - found the answer :rolleyes:

8. XB

XB Active Member Silver Stacker

double post (having a great night so far, sigh) :rolleyes:

9. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

10. ewells

ewells New Member

Yeah that is the question isn't it? I don't have an answer but things tend to normalize themselves given enough time or a reset. There could be another great depression coming, that will reset the debt clock. Maybe the leadership in this country will get their crap together.

11. Pirocco

You sticked a silver price to come, but there is no reasoning behind it. Not an educated guess either.
    But let's proceed with what you say here, imagine all debt was erased today, regardless how.
    That means that those that owe others money, don't have to pay back.
    Do you think this would solve the crisis?

12. ewells

ewells New Member

Yeah dude I dont really feel the need to get into a epeen measuring contest on an internet forum. You win, GG.

13. Pirocco

You posted a statement without explanation on which basis you made it, I asked for it, and now I 'win'?

14. ewells

ewells New Member

Yep, you win. Congrats.

15. Rad Dood

Rad Dood Member

As industry continues its wide-ranging use of silver, investors are also increasingly acquiring silver bullion, seeking the safety of the precious metal as a store of value. Investor demand for silver can be seen in the record-shattering sale of 7.5 million American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins by the U.S. Mint in January of this year. In fact, over the first two months of 2013 investors purchased 10.9 million American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins, up by 43 percent over the sale of the coins in the first two months of 2012
    More proof positive that many of the smarter Americans can see that simply printing more fiat isn't the best solution