Why didn't we see $16 Believes when the price rose from $19 to $22?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Pirocco, Mar 26, 2014.

1. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ah but you're not, the Money For Nothing Clubbers are. If you took up trading PM's and made $'s from it, it wouldn't have any significant impact on the normal folk.
    The scale would be like them robbing a bank and you finding a dollar they dropped, nobody would care if you kept it. Definitely would not be emptying your fellow humans pocket.
    Would be interested to see if someone with all the numerical knowledge of what the Big Boyz are doing would be a successful trader. Sell a kilo Libertad and have a go?

2. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

<-- SIDEWAYS -->

I have only been saying for almost a year now silver wont be going anywhere and even @ mid $20's it was overpriced vs the actual cost to dig it out of the ground but I was ridiculed so whatever

3. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

You're not ridiculed for having an opinion, you're ridiculed for being the most broken record this site has ever seen - and that takes some doing considering we had to deal with yip.
    I wager if your posts were varied then people would have a reason to treat you differently.

As it stands now why bother engaging in conversation? it's always a 1 word solution with you.

4. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

About your Big Boyz: I don't care whether Boyz are small or big. I care about what they do.
    About your bankrobberies and dropped dollars: my criticism was/is towards those people that tell bogus stories in order to trick others into making decisions that gives money for nothing to the former and nothing for money to the latter.
    Those that talk about higher after an uptrend, and lower after a downtrend, because they frontrunned in that direction.
    Those that then "rinse and repeat".

My idea of silver stacking, and in general, real trading is an exchange were both sides are happy with. If I buy silver at a price that now buys a hotel room 1 night, I expect a hotel room 1 night when I later sell it. Get the picture? I'm not after a profit in terms of purchasing power, I'm after preserving what I produced and earnt and set aside, so that I can buy back my production (its value) later.
    Do you see "trading" different? If so, how, and why?

What do I, as a current silver stacker (my 'dealer' status is something for an undetermined future), do? Instead of reading the Zerohedge/Silverdoctors and other money for nothing clubber bogus stories, I do the work to collect and monitor and interprete various silver (and other related) data. For the obvious reason: I try to avoid my money going to money for nothing clubbers instead of to more silver, and having an idea of the silver market situation, helps in this.
    And I also do the effort to share what I found and learnt. I have enough topics showing the links to the data I found over the time.
    And why? Because I see another silver stacker not as a milking cow, but another person trying the same as me, and against the money for nothing clubbers (the broad term that includes the central planning thieves). For a strategic reason that I hope will help making my silver story succesful: the central planning thieves work together against us. Chance on our succes is much bigger if we stackers do the same. The best promotion for the silver market is the color green. If people see a economically (not mathematically) stable price trend, then it will bring confidence/trust. The greatest fear of the money for nothing clubbers is lack of greed and fear.
    Because then they fail at their prime. :D

5. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You're only kidding yourself.
    Just because you buy physical does not mean you are not part of the market, where everyone is trying to get the upper-hand. If you believe you are not trying to get the upper-hand, then you are irrational - for there is no other reason to participate.
    You are a participant. You are part of the game. The market has not decoupled yet, so you can't pretend it is different for physical.
    You ride the coat tails of the "money for nothing club", studying their data, predicting their next move, in the hope of buying at a cheaper price.
    This cheaper price comes at your sellers expense. Whether that seller be a stacker or trader matters not, for this is a zero-sum game.
    To justify your participation, and to sooth your conscience, you tell yourself your efforts are a strategic, gallant fight for the good of all stackers, a noble war against central planners.
    You then call all stackers to arms, to join you in your quest of a "stable price trend" of green - the morality of which could never be questioned as unscrupulous, coordinated price manipulation.... for we stackers are the good guys, right?! :D
    This makes you no more noble than the trader, it just means you have a different time-frame for your trade. If it were different, then spot price would not be a consideration for you.
    Fear and greed drive any market. To try to rid them of it is futile. If you believe it is possible, then you may be better served playing a different game.

6. Pirocco

1) I didn't say that those that buy delivered silver aren't part of the market. "Strawman" that is called.
    2) A cheaper price comes only at a sellers expense if the seller paid the bloated prices. What did I say: to NOT pay them. I say to NOT BUY silver when the worlds wrcmad's rushed back in, and BUY silver when the worlds wrcmad's dumped back out.
    3) People that try to trick others into erroneous decisions, as to chew out theirs money in return for their void, have the same goal as thieves. That's not rocket science, no?
    4) I don't call stackers 'to arms' haha. I 'call' them to suspend stacking when worlds wrcmad's 'GOT IN'. No arms involved, no rabbits hurt, only thieves that fail their theft attempt.
    5) You aren't kidding yourself, you're trying to kid others haha. :D

7. wrcmad

Yep, heard it all before. :rolleyes:
    I stand by my statement.
    You just keep on fighting those imaginary thieves - they make good scapegoats. :lol: ;)

8. Pirocco

Whether you stand or not stand to any statement you made, should I care? :lol:

9. wrcmad

Not really....... but I can tell you do. :D

10. Aureus

Although it is imbedded into our brains very early on, the outcome of an argument has more solutions than "win-lose"
    Simply agreeing to disagree leaves both sides content - win-win.

Life is too short for hating.

11. Pirocco

Oh, I didn't even know that this was about win-lose-win-win-whatever.
    Signals that I care as much as about whether or not wrcmad stands to statement he made.
    Where DID I care about: the money for nothing clubbers behaviour this topic addressed! :D

12. Aureus

You both have very different ideas when it comes to investing, so your energy is best spent on those who respect and share your beliefs.
    If you're not both getting wierd kicks out of stirring each other up then it's pointless to constantly engage in dialogue, right? :/

I think there are far better ways of sharing knowledge than what is currently being portrayed here that's all.

Take it or leave it, all said with respect.

13. Pirocco

My energy has no address label on it haha, if wrcmad posts alike he was addressed on the letter, then that's his choice not mine.
    I spend my energy on whoever bothers to read it to do whatever with it.
    Wrcmad has, just like anyone, the right to bother or not bother, apparently he chosed the 'bother'. :D
    Remember, this topic of me addresses behaviour not person. Yet, if wrcmad decides to 'personalize' it, then that's what happens. Because it's abit useless to reference as X when X is waving to everybody 'IT'S ME!', no?