Why are Silver Stackers selling silver for more than dealers?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Belvedere, Mar 30, 2020.

1. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nice story.
    You're full of yourself.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  2. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Whoever this mel1092 is they seem to like making a lot of claims about themselves and trash talking other members view points. On the other hand I know the actual industry history of Aurora et Luna (probably the most trusted and respected person on the entire forum). So do I listen to a polite, knowledgable industry person or do I listen to a new member who is combative and can’t seem to show respect to other people in a discussion?

JulieW, bretto, Kansas21 and 7 others like this.
  3. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

LoL that doofus just so happens to be attacking members with years and years of trusted verified business and networking here. I've never seen someone with such paranoid schizophrenic ramblings over the topic of bullion dealing.
    @mel1092 you might want to consider that this forum isn't full of a bunch of confused randoms such as yourself, but a lot of people here are networked off the internet and have built a solid community built on trust. You're embarrassing yourself, badly. If you stay here you should consider making a new account and setting a new standard for yourself.

It's also clear that you are disgruntled with your being made redundant from the Perth Mint. You should talk to a therapist about that. Working at food factories I've seen a lot of disgruntled employees in my time thinking they know all the inside info on the business which is extremely misaligned with reality and tied to the emotion. You CAN heal.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  4. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Perth Mint message all their dealers today that they won't be taking any kilo silver bar orders until further notice and immediately prices on any available stock shot above $900
    I think there is going to be more shortages and higher premiums in the months ahead.

5. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

You were selling yours a few maths back for less than $900!