Who's having a punt on worldcoin?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Jimmy1986, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Jimmy1986

Jimmy1986 Active Member Silver Stacker

Hey all,

Hard to keep up with all these new cryptos, but worldcoin seems interesting and looks to have a strong community backing it.

They are launching a payment system in February that allows you to purchase worldcoin directly with Fiat and possibly even credit cards (apparently) and are working on merchant services similar to Bitpay

Might be worth getting a few thousand....or not.

What does everyone think?

personally I've got a decent position in them after cashing out half my Quark.

Cheers Jimmy

2. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I know people flipping between WDC and Colossal, Cents, Spots, NET, QRK etc all the time - Worldcoin seems to be a regular fave as a trading coin. I've found that after top-slicing several different coins I'm now sitting on holdings of four or five coins as free carry, so've thought about buying some WDC - but I think because it's all now nil-risk & on the scale of things values aren't in the thousands, I'll just sit on 'em and trade sideways whenever the opp presents itself.

3. ninteno

ninteno Member

WDC is sometimes ontop at profibility list to mine, so big farms and pools are mining WDC only to sell them into market against BTC and $.

Hopefully for WDC that it not hits this list too often ontop

[​IMG] - have a look @ Mining Profitability

For investors ( people who spend a few quick BTC into Alt market ) its usfull to know what happens in miner community