Who woke wealthier this morning?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by CriticalSilver, Apr 15, 2011.

1. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

Thats all that matters, so do we.

I love anything shiny, I wear gold, and stack silver. Simples :)

2. Dynoman

Dynoman Active Member

Yeah it shites me, I would like Silver to stick around the $30 level for another year or so. It's gotta be the best risk free long term investment going around right now. I would like at least 1000ozt. before it hits $100 & I'm quickly falling off the probability curve at the moment.

3. Dynoman

Dynoman Active Member

If it gets too expensive we will form an SS mining company & start digging.

4. Graeme

Graeme Member Silver Stacker

I never went to sleep last night so didn't wake up feeling wealthier. LOL

5. MelbBrad

MelbBrad New Member

C'mon mate. Lighten up a little. Some guys here may have all they want in a stack. Not everyone collects numi or is stacking as their hobby as well. It's been an amazing ride these past fifteen months (for me, anyway) and there's plenty of you who have been on the silver express for a lot longer.
    Personally, I find this steep price action very exciting.
    You said "They get a good whiff of the silver story and it's all over folks" For whom? Those who like to caress cold, shiny metal. For those who want to buy more but feel they can't?
    I'm trying to understand from where you're coming, and with all due respect, all I get is a short-stacked guy who doesn't want others in on 'it'
    I hope you don't find this post rude. I'm not meaning to offend, but your comment seemed odd to me. Unless you just wish to keep stacking $42 kooks for the rest of your life. Some people aren't as emotionally attached to the shiny as others. Contrarian is an excellent example. My brief messages back and forth reveal an intelligent, clear investing mentality. Not emotionally attached to silver or property or shares.
    If you want to keep buying, keep buying. Whatever the spot price. Don't begrudge
    If the spot price roars on, let it be. If it tanks, so be it.
    Once the door shuts on this, we can day goodbye to buying more silver...? Why buy more silver? Why not move onto another investment class? Don't get emotionally involved...

6. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

No he's right. Crash damn you, Silver. Crash! If only for a few days.

But then will anyone have the guts to buy?

At least there will always be Gold . . . after the Silver runs out! Ha ha ha.

7. shortstack

shortstack New Member

Quite possible true.

But sounding a bit like Eeyore as he walks past Pooh with a honey pot under each arm, watching the hunny tree. :)

8. velocity

velocity Member

I would.

I've been in self imposed exile from the site for a while once I reached my initial goal of investment. But with silver investment having doubled I thought I'd drop in again to see the general mood ;)

I have a very strong feeling we will see a correction in all areas of finance, equities and commodities in the second half of the year. QE2 is destined to wind up in early June, China's real estate market is turning and the European dominoes are slowly falling. Of course, the AUD will almost certainly crsah as well, so any cheap silver won't be so cheap per se.