Who wants to buy 1oz American Silver Buffalo coins for great price?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by lynsilverbullion, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynsilverbullion

lynsilverbullion Member

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to Silver stackers however I do have an active Ebay account I use to sell silver and have already sold a LOT via ebay! 100% positive feedback. The ONLY downside to ebay is the fees (they are ridiculous!! I recently paid $49.95 in Ebay fees + about $40 to paypal after selling 40 Buffalos for $1583 and thats only because it was capped at that price...on the 2nd of May they are going to now cap Ebay item fees to $100!!)... At this point I would definately make a loss on sales! So after selling on ebay for quite some time and realising the pointlessness of Ebay and Paypal taking ALL of the little profit I may have made, I thought I might offer up the coins for sale here on the Silver Stackers Forum!:)

I am selling a few things:

# 1oz American Buffalo Coins - in SEALED vials directly from bullion company, purchased 2012, BRAND NEW and untouched, gorgeous Buffalo and Indian Head design. Popularity set to further soar in future with the mounting popularity of its sister, the Gold Buffalo. I did not even want to sell these but unfortunately I am cash strapped at the moment and need to raise the money for a holiday! Can sell lots of 20 or 40. Smaller quantities won't come in the sealed vials but will come individually.

20 Buffalo's: $750

40 Buffalo's: $1470

# 1kg PAMP Silver Bars: $1090 each.

# 1 Roll of 20, 2012 1oz Silver Koala's: Each coin encased in plastic capsule. Make offers.

# I mint sealed vial containing 25, 1oz 2012 Canadian Silver Moose coin: $960 - $990.

All coins new, mint condition, untouched and uncirculated.

And add postage at your own cost (only registered post or platinum express available to ensure you sign for your order). Note: To save on postage, PICK UP is also available (Sydney) at no cost.

If you are using paypal to pay, please add a 2.6% surcharge to cover paypal fees:) To save yourself the extra charge, I take bank deposits. I do provide personal receipts to your email once I receive the bank deposit. I also provide my contact details so you can contact me directly if you have any questions.

If you have any questions about the above items, PM me or email me and I will respond promptly!

2. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Please post in the appropriate trading forum, not in the silver forum. Set your location in your profile first.

PS Silver buffaloes are generic rounds, not coins, nothing to do with US Mint gold buffalo coins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.