Which is Best Bullion Dealer around Melbourne?

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by MarkovProcess, May 20, 2017.

1. MarkovProcess

MarkovProcess Member

I have not been stacking silver for a long time but I have already got several kilos. I want to buy more. So here is the question, which is the best bullion dealer or coin shop in Melbourne that I can buy as cheap as possible and sell as high as possible? Online Australian dealers included as well.

2. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As Oz said Gold Stackers are great to deal with and are the only dealer in Melbourne I deal with

In terms of Australia Wide, besides Gold Stackers, Perth Bullion is my other go to dealer. They have the biggest variety and great prices too. 9 times out of 10 you won't find better variety and prices outside of those two dealers

That being said, I don't know how you'll go with "buying as cheap but selling as high" as you're hoping

Pretty much all dealers buy back at 98% of the value at time

This forum is better than any dealer to buy and sell on. I'd only use a dealer for things I can't get here

MarkovProcess likes this.
  3. MarkovProcess

MarkovProcess Member

Very informative! I will go to Gold Stackers soon. How do you guys think of BullionsMark? The one in Brisbane. The premium they offer doesn't look too bad for me. Although there will be postage fee.