Where Were All Those Buyers @ $26.50 ?!?!?!?!!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by VRS, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

I didn't buy nearly enough, for 3 reasons.
    1. I lacked funds, still do unfortunantly.
    2. I was expecting it to go lower.
    3. Premiums meant it was quite hard to buy under $30/oz

I don't think there is any doubt it will go back into the 20s at some point this year, the bigger issue is picking the point to sell if that's part of your strategy.

2. cdnmetalmetalhead

cdnmetalmetalhead New Member

ARRRGGH!

I've always been a firm believer of never buying with credit. Now, when I finally get a surplus of $2k, Ben bernanke opens his mouth and makes the PM's pop :(

I really shoulda gotten that 10k loan at 3.5% at the bank. oh wells.

3. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No way!?! Really? That's HARSH... You should change your dealer mate...

But then again immediately after the recovery to 30 and the price then started to creep up again I sold 30 Morgan 1oz bars (6x 5oz each deal @ $200) on the same day to customers who insisted that they felt $40 for a 1oz was good value. I didn't - but I sold 'em the bars anyway - how COULDN'T I? They INSISTED lol! :D

4. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well yes, to be technically correct John 8:2 - But adopted & adapted by EasyE, Malcolm X & MLK amongst a gazillion others... and my dear departed Brotha Guru... who in the mid-80's at The International One on a rainy winter's night in Manchester reminded me of the power we can find by sharing & actively disseminating information of use to us all... After the Thatcher years in UK he truly helped restore my faith...

Whatever the case, knowledge remains POWER... as long as it's RIGHT & TRUE and/or proven by experience/factual events, like why nowadays proper pm smackdowns only happen on weekends, public holidays and out of trading hours... because the perps now know that we know - as opposed to eg during the immediate aftermath of the coshing of Bear Stearns by JPM when things were considerably more opaque thanks to the lack of information available to you & me back then...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsFwPDRJeAw[/youtube]

JACK-IN. You're welcome. I'm FREE, and will remain so 'til someone takes that freedom away. (Hella long time coming' tho' if I have anything to do with it...)

Until then I'M happy to take the WEIGHT.

And THE WAIT.

:|

5. banjo

banjo Member

trouble is you can't see the bottom unless you have a mirror. just buy and hold.

6. Dwayne

Dwayne New Member

Where was I? On holidays - not spending any time at all thinking about finance, news, the economy, work, or anything except having fun and spending time with family and friends. And you know what? I don't care that I missed this dip one little bit! :)