Where can I buy the Pamp Suisse 500g bars in hard cases?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by chrissilver, Jul 1, 2013.

1. chrissilver

chrissilver Member Silver Stacker

Hi, anyone know where I can get one of these from: http://www.goldstackers.com.au/stor...ver-bars/pamp-500g-minted-silver-fortuna.html

Also, do the 1kg bars now come in this hard packaging as well? I really like the look of these bars but was put off buying any before because of the cheap flimsy plastic they came in.

I am from the UK, so trying to see if I can get any from anywhere for a good price, and also if I can avoid the stupid 20% VAT in the UK.

2. SoapBox

SoapBox New Member

Haven't seen that anywhere else.

3. silverbulldog

silverbulldog New Member

i know what you mean...I got some 5oz Pamp bars expecting nice packaging.

the crappy plastic was cracked and the bar had scuff marks from transportation.

all that held the packaging together was two lousy staples.

i wont buy anymore of those at such a high premium i would rather buy pandas or for bars just beat up engelhards.

4. chrissilver

chrissilver Member Silver Stacker

Yea silverbulldog, the crappy plastic put me off the PAMP bars before, even though the design on the bars are so nice. I like my silver kept safe in hard plastic air tites / cases.

Did the 5oz Pamps you got come in asset card type packaging? That packaging annoys me as well, takes up so much space. Pandas on the other hand come nicely in airtites, although airtites with a hole!