Whats the MINIMUM HIGH you see Silver getting to ?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Guest, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Yes, i'd be very interested as well - especially since the numbers you're getting out coincide pretty closely to what i'm projecting as well

2. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

3. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

4. SilverBrumby

SilverBrumby Member Silver Stacker

thats impossible. theres no way it could be over 9000

5. bellinvest

bellinvest New Member

With hyperinflation, anything is possible as long as there is a $$$ attached to it. Look at Germany post WWII. As there was a (mark) attached to every product or service things were unbelievably expensive. Don't look at the $$$ figure, look at the ratios and the purchasing power of your bullion in terms of REAL assets.

I agree i with Turk.

His short term calculations have been somewhat correct and he uses the same principles if not more for his longer term outlook.

In the biggest economic collapse in our lifetimes the price of silver/gold will go up 5-10x if not A LOT more of what it should* be at today. Keep in mind the manipulation that has been involved over the last 40years.

The ratio of oz/humans in the world is some small fractional number and when people jump in, the pool will overflow and the price of silver will skyrocket to astronomical levels.

1000/oz of silver for a house in the future will be very very very expensive for the silver investor, getting ripped off something cronic. Look at the cycles, the prices of house will drop 50% ish depending on the area which will bring the median house value to say around $190,000 - (Guess). 1000/oz to buy this house works out to be $190/oz, Big No deal in my books. When the ratio of median house value:silver gets to 500:1 i will start to think about jumping ships to a degree. Always keeping a certain percentage and gambling my way out as it keeps going up.

The ratio will toss and turn all over the shop.

End of 2011 $60-$78
    End of 2012....God knows, minimum of $130.
    3 year outlook...God knows, depending how the world economies play out will depend on silver skyrocking in this period. It WILL but we will have to wait and see.
    5 year outlook...God knows, $600-$1500/oz probably more. But i wont care by then, i will be tucked away in he mountain watching the world in despair. Whilst still playing the silver game of coarse! :lol:

6. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How about a MAXIMUM LOW :)

$5 in 1985 adjusted for inflation is about $10 in todays money.

7. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

The current spot price ... ;)

8. damien192x

damien192x New Member

If you say 100 in USD will it be close to 100 in AUD
    Will RBA australia intervene and keep AUD close to USD or let the gap widen massively

9. spclst69

spclst69 Member

I'm with you Hobo, 100 is a very nice point, and at that stage i would have either turned silver into gold (depending on GSR) or hopefully another assett class has become cheapily available. I just hope we don't get there too early, I want to enjoy this a lot longer.

I think you may be right about the begginings of stage 3, we could possibly be loitering on the end of stage 2, but i definately think we are a lot closer if not at stage 3 than when you mentioned it a couple of months ago.

10. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

+1 on 3 digits