whatever keiser says ...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silvstack, Sep 15, 2011.

1. silvstack

silvstack Member

i am conspiracy minded and then i came across max keiser. somehow his ramblings make more sense to me than all the other explanations of what's happening economically and politcally.

he identifies big banks and government deals as siphoning real value from all economies into executive bonuses, and big banks as manipulting the price of precious metals by counterfeit naked short selling in order to fluff the us$ and to further protect their counterfeit/short positions - a position supported by the notion that there is allegedly more paper silver traded than the physical silver that is available to be traded. that's my take on it ...

but he is so cocksure and his varioius rantings are repeated among the 'converted' and find little foothold elsewhere. besides, a major theme, that jp morgan was the major naked short seller of silver and something like it's short sales were somehow collateralized by its share price and thus if silver per ounce price surpassed the jp morgan stock price then jp morgan would crash - well, that has not come to pass. yet, but nonetheless, not.

now there's all this buzz about the UBS being related to silver, and then gold - probably neither.

so my question is - how do people regard keiser? who do you listen to? are stackers generally on a similar page, i.e., we're going to hold out against the manipulators?

besides explaining i'd be interested in some resources you might share. and are there any voices out there that say that prices are NOT being manipulated?

2. hem9

hem9 Active Member Silver Stacker

Bits of truth mixed in with sensationalism (to make the product he is peddling more attractive)

3. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have satellite TV and watch him on RT.
    By the way, RT is an excellent source of information. You will here everything the MSM does not want you to hear, not in details anyway.

4. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

This

5. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

I think he's full of shit (the whole crash JPM thing) but I still listen to what he has to say for some reason, maybe i'm just waiting for the next dumb idea he has so I can have a laugh...

It's kinda like Alex Jones, the guy spews out rubbish on a constant basis but there will be 1 gem in all of it that you agree with.

6. BullionDollarMan

BullionDollarMan Member Silver Stacker

7. Aureus

Hehe yeah, I get a laugh out of him every so often I must admit. Yet to figure out if that is genuine insanity or a joke though...

8. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Mr Keiser is authentically Mr Keiser. That's what make him good to watch. He's insightful, emotional and has turned his back on the corruption of wall street. He calls it like he sees it and is affronted by the affontry of the investment banker elite and their collusion with the political elite, but has a sense of humour about it.

He is often way ahead of the curve with his insights however, which may sometimes be off the mark all together or seem crazy at the time but turn out much later to be spot on.

Is he an infallible oracle? No, but he is good crack!

9. MacAg

MacAg Member

I like watching Max and Stacey. But yes, he's made for TV and definitely hams up the performance.

They talk about some intersting headlines that you may have missed, which makes you do your own research into them after hearing the Max and Stacey spin.

And he has some interesting guests; Maloney, Schiff, Keen, Celente etc. Last week he had the bloke thats been painting the burning Chase Banks; a little eccentric, but interesting nonetheless.

10. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

sounds like some of the sales threads on here

11. MetalMajix

MetalMajix Member

I think his website is a great tool for locating info from a variety of sources.

It's in hindsight you see how accurate commentators are.
    He said to buy silver long, long ago. So far, he's been right on that.

To some he is going to seem a bit extreme, to others a prophet and to others somewhere in-between.

He is trying to bring about change via impacting peoples beliefs and behaviour.
    "Buy Silver, Crash JPM", his Stand Up Tours around the globe, talk about bringing down Coke etc.

I do wonder about his motivations which may be many.

12. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You guys wanna get geared up for work...listen to some Max on the way into work! By the time you get there, you'll be psyched like him and ready to kick down the doors to get at it :)

I used to listen to Ozzy Osbourne but he's too lightweight for me now :)

13. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

max is a super smart guy - so I dont get why he gets caught up in the BS. $47 silver will bring down jpmorgan.... Silver liberation army.... BITCOINS! Yes, he even jumped on that bandwagon....

Smart guy... but for a smart guy he does some dumb things.

14. doodlebug

doodlebug New Member

As the guy who created the hollywood stock exchange over a decade ago, he is a smart cookie who walks the talk. So he knows how to bring the system down since he virtually created it. Definitely whacky and entertaining, so you get value and entertainment. People like him and celente need to be on everyones favourite toolbar.

15. Aureus

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Got Silver Keisers?

16. stellaconcepts

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI1C1k7EQY0[/youtube]

17. Aureus

You really couldn't say it any better could you? I'm still trying to make a couple people realize this so maybe i'll just use this video instead. Thanks.

18. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

He's on TV and you have got to be sensationalist to do well in that arena. The guy who just talks sense all the time doesn't get the ratings. Max understands this.

I'm not into infotainment because I don't feel it satisfies on either entertainment or information level. When I want entertainment I'll watch a movie, when I want information I'll go looking for some good cold analysis.

19. stellaconcepts

The big thing to remember too is he is paid by the Kremlin... now... love em or hate em... the Kremlin has an agenda too :)

(anyone on RT is paid by the Kremlin)

20. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

Everybody does dumb things. I could go back through my posts on this site and identify some things which I said were dumb, mostly out of ignorance of the subject at the time. The trick is to learn from them.

The fast pace of TV doesn't allow you to think much and dumb things that you do or say are preserved for posterity.

For me, Max just isn't worth the time invested, more due to the format than the man himself. I can read far more in the same amount of time it takes to watch his show. And generally better quality and more in-depth analysis.