What is your ideal scenario?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Skyrocket, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Agnostic

Agnostic Active Member Silver Stacker

Speak for yourself, not me.

I have no desire to ever kill anyone.

However in my lifetime the "Law" has killed many millions of people, and continues to do so.

In fact one of the "Law"'s accomplices made an announcement yesterday that he will arrange the murder of a whole bunch of people in the middle East, and it looks like some Australians might join the act.

Count me out.

2. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You are suffering from a significant lack of imagination when it comes to ideal scenarios. Let me add another wish: we'll find a cure for idiots.

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I intend to ditch the cash for bullion. From what I seen in past during crashes, inflation virtually kills cash. I'll stick to bullion thanks! :)

4. SpacePete

Ignorance is no excuse for sheer idiocy. Believe or not, discussions on alternate ways to organise society have a rich and deep history.

5. SpacePete

lshallperish is one of the forum's younger village idiots. He's maybe 18 years old I'd guess, sheltered and overly hyperbolic, and has a lot of growing up to do.

6. Skyrocket

Thanks! I need that cure for idiots! :)

Btw, If I am suffering from a significant lack of imagination, then you must be suffering from a significant lack of reality check because as I said you will be long dead before any of your "Ideal Scenario" happens. Long dead because -

1. The world cannot have "radical abundance" while the world is extremely overpopulated.

2. It will be hundreds or even thousands of years time before "humanity spreads into space" that it will make a difference to the average person on Earth. Only Astronauts and the wealthy Elite need to apply.

3. It will be a long time before the masses have the wisdom/strength to demand "freedom without undue influence of the state or other powerful interests". Most people are stupid sheep that need to be led and lied to. Besides powerful interests and politicians are not going to give their power away without civil wars or over their dead bodies. They are addicted to power.

7. SpacePete

I can't argue with that, it's true :lol: We all have our failings.

8. Skyrocket

Good to see you do not lack a sense of humor! :)

:lol::lol::lol:

9. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Each week I make a profit from my day to day work life. Silver preserves these profits. If I wanted future profits, I'd work harder.

10. Skyrocket

Ahh! So your work also has your back! :)

11. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

1. EMP wipes out all electronic financial data, and the resulting chaos of no energy burns the rest during the riots.
    2. Darwinism removes weak, lazy and ignorant people from the world population.
    3. Aliens declare themselves and say "now that all the dickheads are gone, wanna hang out?"

12. Cheepo

Cheepo New Member

You hope you are not too unrealistic??? :mad:

You wish the worst for the rest of humanity??? :eek:

13. Skyrocket

Absolutely not!! :mad: I do not wish the worst for the rest of humanity because the "worst" is wishing death, war, ect on humanity.

I am just hoping/looking to profit from others peoples financial loss in an economic collapse. Economic collapses come and go and one looks set to happen on the horizon. Is there anything morally wrong with financially preparing oneself for an economic collapse????????? :eek:

14. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

My ideal scenario is that people speculate government / state back to helping in the real economy. It's more peaceful to speculate than to shoot. Better a lazy butt back to working than a dead butt. There are some dirty jobs avail for them to start. :)

15. Lord Wallhurst

Lord Wallhurst New Member

Unfortunately anyone wanting to become rich from stacking silver may be wasting there time. Gold & Silver don't make you rich, Unless your name is Mike Maloney.
    And you have written a popular book, Have a heat website and sell the shit out of Gold & Silver product's.

It's not an investment, It's an insurance policy. Just like the lady who carry's pepper spray in her bag to stop a rapist, Gold & Silver hoarder's don't want to be raped by there government.

In around 5 year's time, I think thing's will likely be not different then now. House price's will still beaten down in part's of America & Europe. Australia will likely be around the same or a little higher then now.

Silver will rocket one day, So to Gold. This will happen when the dow / gold ratio closes in on ONE. An ounce of gold will buy the Dow, When ? - Who know's.
    Maybe the Dow will drop to 5,000 and gold rises to around $5000

Then silver may be $100-$150 per ounce. Or if the silver / gold ratio closes in on around 16 again. Silver could be $300-$400 per ounce.

Houses should be brought now. Or in the next decade. There cheap as chips in America & Europe. A lot of local government's are selling houses for $1
    They may need $10 or $20 K spent on them.

I would not buy in Australia, Unless your buying a home to live in for a very long time.

If you want to be rich, Then it is very simple.

Give people what " They " want.............Then you will get what you want !

16. Skyrocket

I tend to agree with most of that.

I don't think I will ever get RICH from Silver. I'm hoping to make an excellent future investment in Silver. With all the trouble and debt around the world I do think Silver will have to skyrocket one day and I'm prepared to wait. (hopefully it don't rocket too soon because I just started building my stack but I am off to a good start) If it hits $200 oz one day and I bought most of my stack at say around $25 oz, I will be very happy. I can afford to buy a house outright if house prices steeply dropped at around that time. If that scenario happens, Silver will be the best investment I ever made.

17. nsw2206

nsw2206 Member

There's more chance of a $25 silver oz being worth $200 than a $100 note.

But think about moving your kilo bars then? $6400 a pop.. single ounces are much more discrete.

18. Lord Wallhurst

Lord Wallhurst New Member

Personally I think a mix of one ounce coins and 1Kg bar's. Brought at as close to spot as possible. Pretty design's wont mean anything, If the fiat money is destroyed.

I can see the price of gold & silver shooting up. But I don't think we will go back to a gold standard. Maybe some smaller countries will. But the next currency will either be a basket of currency's or even some type of electronic one.

Fiat currency was introduced for easier trade among people well before our great grand parent's were born. And I believe that electronic currency will replace the stuff we carry in our wallet's. And the sheeple we be told that, It is easier & safer for all of us.

Stacking silver will not likely benefit you, Your kids maybe. Your grand kid's probably.

19. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Spot is a bad reference.
    For those that didn't notice.
    Know what price fluctuations are in a zero-sum story?
    Big price errors.
    Spot was in 2011 $35 on average. They hopped around like happy bunnies yelling "backed up the truck" at $30-$40.
    Spot is now $20. So far spot as reference.
    Just saying.

20. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

If you're not watching the spot price, what are you using as "good" reference?