What is your favorite silver round? Please choose my stock

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by GoldenIslesCoin, Mar 30, 2015.

1. GoldenIslesCoin

GoldenIslesCoin New Member

Thanks for your order bro!

2. jcmproch

jcmproch New Member

confirmed, orders working.. thanks!

3. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

F**k (international) politics, but this coin is actually very nice! :)
    I like some of the Russian coins quite a lot, like 2012 Virgo and some kilo ones. Well actually the whole Zodiac is nice and imo probably prettier than most of the other mints. Except I think dragon is not done so good.

4. MoralHazard

MoralHazard Member

F**k (international) politics?

Sorry to say but these kind of comments really make me mad. These guys with the command of their leader Putin attack another independent country and just take their land. At the same time they even refuse to admit they did so. Would you say f**k politics if you lived there?
    I do not know what was the motivation (if any) of atlonsa for showing this coin but for me this is just disgusting

I must say I feel sorry for russians under their current leader. Any free speech is prohibited. What you receive is this kind of crap what this coin is a good example - propaganda. Probably 80-90% of Russians do not have a clue of the true information of world events. It is not their fault. It is the fault of their system. Any information publicly distributed comes from strictly state controlled news media. Almost everything else is illegal. And if you are openly against the system you will be silenced. See how their opposition politics just magically disappear (=got killed) one after one.

5. atlonsa

atlonsa Member

Shot in the "milk".
    I wrote was a real good answer, but decided to limit a reminder that this is a forum stackers, not political.

You will see a windmill and began a heroic assault, although I in my post just "grind grain," that is shown an example of production of the Russian coinage (which was handy). Don Quixote - noble image, but you - not Don Quixote.

Returning to the subject, I forgot to write that Libertad, those coins that I'm always happy to see any weight and quality coinage.

6. precious roar

precious roar Active Member

Considering most of the people that live there are russians, I reckon they would be quite ok with it.

7. Stark

You completely missed my point. I meant to say that I like this round despite its controversy. As I usually don't buy because I agree or support everything that they represent, but mainly because I like them.
    And I wanted to avoid potential political debates here.
    As usually thing in (int) politics aren't black and white but more complicated.
    I guess then you will also have similar thoughts when buying "Western" coins. As you know most of the West supported "righteous" wars in Afghan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, etc., etc.
    How you will be then offended by coins celebrating Columbus landing in 1492 which eventually lead to enslaving and slaughtering thousands of American Indians?
    Or Queen(s) that was silently supporting wars in Middle East.
    Or Catholic cross which caused death of millions?
    This list can go on and on.
    So I prefer when its come to coins and round to judge them by look....;)

8. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-738189.html#p738189

9. Stark

I think goldpelican summed it up great:
    Besides Mexican libertads and Britannias (for both I'm not sure if they are even rounds; at least APMEX treat Libertads as coins :), although they don't have any face value) there are one no one mentioned so far in this topic (I think): XAG. ;)
    I like some Zombucks, but I got milkspots on 2 of 4 that I ordered so that kept me away from the series later on.

And NORFEDs which I consider as coins. ;)