What happened to Second Arrow Silver?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by innerpath, May 10, 2014.

1. innerpath

innerpath Active Member Silver Stacker

Does anybody know if Second Arrow Silver is still in business and if they will continue with more releases in each of their series?

They released their "1st Round" in three different series but as far as I can see there was never a second round in any of them.

2. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

I'm interested too.
    There are so many stories about Mulligan Mint M2 / Second Arrow Silver / Silver Bullet Shield that I don't know anymore what/who.
    There are companies that actually produce coins, and companies that design and order this production to sell them.
    Let's summarize what I came across:

The Mulligan Mint M2 - Dallas Texas USA doesn't exist anymore.
    Which Mint(s) now produce the Silver Bullet Shield etc coins?
    Who orders the production, who designed the coins?

Some names I came across:
    Northwest Territorial Mint - Auburn Washington USA
    Loco Pecunia, Inc - Nevada USA
    Second Arrow Silver - Houston Texas USA, with Mints in Utah and New York.

Anyone has some insight in this?

And to add: TSP Mint (the one of the Sentinel round)

3. a1nipper

a1nipper New Member

Northwest Territorial Mint makes silver bullets. .45acp, .22, etc. Nwtmint.com

4. Pirocco

According to what I read, they also made the Liberty Leaf coins and proof sets.

I'm unable to find the TSP Mint company information anymore. Website gone, much like alot others, coincidently or not, disappeared with Mulligan Mint (dunno exact timeframe or not).
    I'd like to know city, state.

5. a1nipper

a1nipper New Member

Check out mulliganmintexposed.com

6. Pirocco

That mulliganmintexposed.com is just one side of a story.
    That story, very condensed, comes down to
    1) SBSS Silver Bullet Silver Shield's Chris Duane and M2 Mulligan Mints Rob Gray conflicting
    2) Rob Gray continuing the original SBSS Silver Bullet Silver Shield series
    3) Chris Duane continuing an own SBSS series using another Mint (Sunshine Mint?) to produce them.
    4) 2200 kilo silver disappearing at Grays M2 Mulligan Mint, with Duane filing a first legal case and starting a hate campaign along that mulliganmintexposed.com
    5) some time
    6) M2 Mulligan Mint filing for bankruptcy
    7) some time whereover Duane files a dozen other legal cases against various Mulligan Mint related companies (see the logo's and sometimes wrong spelled names on aboves hate site).
    8) Duane on 31 december 2013 stopping his own SBSS series, that he apparently only started to damage M2
    9) M2 Mulligan declared bankrupt, and possibly bought by refiner Ohio Precious Metals, LLC based in Jackson, Ohio.
    10) Rights on SBSS bought out by Rob Gray under the company Asian Industrial Mint Pte Ltd in Singapore, with the original SBSS now back online at http://silverbulletsilvershield.com/ and aside of the old http://opencurrency.com/ also a new http://x.opencurrency.com/
    11) Duane starting an own "Silver Shield" series, with as Authorized Dealers mainly SD Bullion - Part of the Silver Doctors Network (it's for a reason they suggest buying silver at any price and spread all those bogus stories) and some others over the globe, that apparently don't want to replenish their out of stocks (likely lack of customers).
    A series with no new designs, just a range size and metal versions of less than a handful designs, of which a couple look like copycats of Mulligan Mints SBSS originals, with a word or so changed (ex Come and Take Them instead of Come and Take It).
    Despite all the downtalk on that hatesite, to me it looks like Gray is now on a more professional road than Duane.
    Could turn out wrong, but I have the impression that over some time, that hate site will be all what remains of Duane.
    I look forward to new designs as well as the originals, though, no matter from who, but I rather doubt that Duane will bring them. Apparently he's more interested in his hate campaign (why else targeting all those other organisations?) than in drawing new designs.

7. a1nipper

a1nipper New Member

Lots of people lost lots of money with Mullagin and their other sites. Lots of bankruptcy and charges filed. You can go on his current site and see people complaining and asking for product or money back. He talks a good game....

8. Pirocco

9. Pirocco

I spend alot time the last days looking around. I also saw people saying that they received their coins, after phone calls and other forms of hammering, and long waits. Isn't that remarkable in some degree? If they file for bankruptcy, and wouldnt care at all, would they do that? To me, it looks more like doing what is financially possible to do.
    And about seeing people complaining, well, years ago I saw a similar thing happening (on a completely other subject) where a website/blog was seemingly flooded with angry people. It turned out that only a small group sat behind all those posts, using proxies and whatever. If I then look at the effort that must sit in mulliganmintexposed.com, complete with red colors and other such typical style tricks that are also used in aggressive advertising, it wouldnt surprise me that in this case it's similar, in a degree, to make things looking more worse, in that degree. Aside of this, if one lacks the means, for any reason, own or others or boths faults / bad management / cheating people on purpose, what can he do to pay back? Nothing? I now wonder which % of the claimed losses, will materialize as such too.
    This afternoon I tried to find the .gov site / place where data for this case is published, so far no success. I know I copied it somewhere but was unable to find it back yet.
    Last year, that mulliganmintexposed.com had links to the documents there, now it's all links to pdf's stored on the mulliganmintexposed.com site itself. This morning I clicked somewhere with as result some access not granted page on another site, but it passed too fast and I realized too late that I was on another site, to see and remember which.

10. a1nipper

a1nipper New Member

He's now running freelakotabank.com. Sounds like a good way to get scammed. I certainly wouldn't do business with the guy but you're free to.

11. Pirocco

Now? Wasn't that the case since years?
    I'm after the product, not its maker.
    For some, it seems to be the opposite.
    There are some people out there, that weren't scammed.
    I wouldn't forget those, but you're free to.

12. a1nipper

a1nipper New Member

Only a few need to be scammed for me to be out. If you think they are collectable, keep buying them. Good luck with selling them for much over spot unless you can find another sucker.

13. BeHereNow

BeHereNow New Member

New SS release coming out.
    [img=FluxBB bbcode test]http://sdbullion.com/sites/sdbullion.com/files/styles/item-main/public/product-images/Uncle%20Slave%20Proof%20SDBullion.jpg?itok=BvqW1j3O[/img]

14. Pirocco

I don't search for suckers. I search for people with same interests as me.
    Do you?

15. Pirocco

Another stepping point on Ugly Avenue.
    Aggression, hostility, threating.
    versus
    Self defence, cooperation, trading.
    "I want you", a pointing gun, and a skullhead.
    How inventive! What a great idea! It's like some 5 years old kid is drawing the designs there at Silver Shield.
    Coins for the Cause versus Coins for the Kids. :D

16. BeHereNow

BeHereNow New Member

Well, I'm guessing they know how past products have sold, and are using that information for design ideas of current releases.
    I have to admit, as soon as I saw it I thought of you.

I'm not wild about it, but at spot +$3, worth a tube. Especially considering current spot (spot is $19.33, for those from the future)
    It will still have a wider market down the road than some buffalo or soaring eagle generic being sold for spot + $0.69.

I wouldn't mind if political philosophy were more popular than zombies and skeletons, but it never has been that way.

17. Pirocco

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, came, and went.
    Anti political philosophies, exist since State came into existence.

18. BeHereNow

BeHereNow New Member

When I was a young lad, over half a century ago, I used to stay up late Saturday night to watch these really old movies.
    Bela Lugosi scared the pants off of me, as I wondered if Vampires could be real.

Buffy has been replaced by Bella, in the Twilight series.

Came and went, but still here. Same idea with a different name.

Fascination with ghosts, demons, and the Wild Things at night predate political and social philosophy by many millennium.

When the two come together, collectors take notice.

19. Pirocco

And then forget, and move on to a next.
    The Nth zombie / skeleton, the N-1th forgotten.
    The difference between mortal, and eternal.
    Between strive for independency and freedom, and a thing, of its time.

20. BeHereNow

BeHereNow New Member

There is no eternal.
    All things are transient.

Others walk a different path. Not better, just different.