What do you consider the most liquid 1oz round?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Caput Lupinum, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

:lol:
    seriously humour
    :p

Any 999 silver well known going chip
    :p

2. Rinchin

Rinchin New Member

SHTF scenario you say? why not get a bulk shipment of 100 mills bars? majorly low (negative) premium. And if your looking to trade with folks for house, land, food etc chances are most people who were not stacking before the internet dies will have no idea of the actual content of these bars initially. How many people here got fooled when they first got excited about silver to the moon and thought they were getting a bargain off ebay? And that's with a google search available from the very same page you hit buy it now on.

Although morally I couldn't bring myself to do it I have wondered about this option. Talking SHTF situation everyone goes on about lowest premium, pre/post and the 50's. Makes me think there must be people out there just waiting for that 500oz : median house ratio with 500 oz of 100 mills bars.

My choice would be the cheapest legitimate rounds you can get your hands on and learn how to do an acid test. I Imagine this would be sufficient to prove legitimacy in most SHTF situations once the initial round of ripoffs have had their time in the sun. A bottle of nitric acis would also be a handy addition to SHTF supplies IMO.

3. gcsun

gcsun New Member Silver Stacker

Is it legal to sell 100 mills as silver? If so could be an option...

4. Rinchin

Rinchin New Member

not sure how relevant the law would be bartering in SHTF situation