Weldon on Fed Monetary Policy (with my conspiracy based on the bible)

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by SilverSanchez, Nov 23, 2013.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

What is the angle of banks holding the cash - are they scared of deflation? Are they preparing to 'own' the world? I am seriously scared of this bank/government coalition. The most appropriate example I can think of is from the Bible. In Genesis when Pharoah of Egypt had a dream interpreted by Jospeh to mean a famine of seven years was coming - Jospeh was promoted to Prime Minister and sold the stored grain to the public, the end result was that Egyptians sold their land to the government for food after running out of liquidity. So Joseph facilitated the Egyptian Government owning the entire land mass of the Egyptian kingdom. This then lead to the enslavery of the Israeli people.

I think the central banks (run by Edomite families, who are mistaken for Jews) are intending to use the threat of a cash famine (deflation) to own the entire kingdom. You have to ask 'what is they pay off to Central bankers' - i keep coming to the same conclusion - they want to own the world. "The debtor is the slave of the lender" - proverbs

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhwAP-EFfM[/youtube]