We are all monitoring history, not silver!!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by sammysilver, Apr 22, 2011.

1. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi guys,

Korea, Kennedy, Man on Moon, Vietnam, Internet, Iraq, GFC, et al.

I have been around for all of them, in some ways they fell on my lap; however, what is happening now is something we all seem to be monitoring on an hourly basis.

If in the next month the USA goes into QE3 and prints a few more trillion dollars, OPEC refuses to sell in USD, China has managed to offload its USD into overseas investmants, the US Bond market collapses, and the whole USA economy becomes unstuck, this will not be a surprise; we have all been theorising on this for months if not years.

I think we need to start living the eventuality - buy silver and PM at any costs. Any dips will just be that, not corrections.

The radicals in the US suggest gun ownership and food storage - I can't come to that; but who knows?

What we are now seeing is the reality of the situation, thank god we are gert by sea.

2. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just got may daily Wealth Wire email.

Bolivia May Nationalize Silver Mines, Cutting Supply

Over the next 12 days, silver is likely to race even higher as Bolivia's Evo Morales threatens to nationalize the mining industry.

While he threatened the same action in 2006, don't put it past him this time, as a president tries to revive a damaged image.

No, really. He means it this time.

Seeing how mining is a major chunk of export income for Bolivians and that Morales draws great support from miners he'll more than likely push for that nationalization.

Nationalization is nothing new for this guy...

Ever since taking control in 2006, Morales has nationalized or raised taxes on oil, natural gas, mining, and telecommunications. There are no signs this trend will end any time soon.

The world's sixth largest producer of silver in 2010 could easily be nationalized within days.

3. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am wondering why he hasn't an 'idiopathic heart attack' or accidentally consumed poison mushrooms in his meals yet.

4. perthsilver

perthsilver Member Silver Stacker

Depends who owns the mines being nationalised, if its the US I wouldnt be surprised if he dies in a plane crash.