Want to remove yourself from the Tax System?

Discussion in 'Wealth Creation & Management' started by adrenalin, May 4, 2015.

1. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

trying to dodge taxes.... LOL
    Yet I assume you still want roads and bridges to drive on, hospitals to treat you when you're sick, teachers to teach your kids, your rubbish to be picked up, clean water to your tap, trains and buses to get you where you need to be, local parks and facilities you can take a walk and bring your kids to, a safe environment to live in with some kind of police force and a justice system that can give you a fair trial, some kind of army & defence force... but don't want to pay anything for it? That's leeching off the rest of the hard working aussies. I am not saying tax payers dollars could not be spend more wisely, but trying to evade the system to that YOU can benefit is fuking revolting. You don't like the rules? You don't want to play by them? You should get the f uck out.

2. col0016

col0016 Active Member

Good to see that it isn't only racists who use "if you don't like it, f off" haha.

3. lurk@l0t

lurk@l0t Active Member

yes - "only guvmnt can supply these services" ignoramuses also i see!! :lol:

4. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

Good point Phiber, which is the bottom line for me too. Also, I personally believe that it is too late to disconnect AND live like you are still part of the herd. The only way is to disconnect and then "leave" by living sustainably on your own rural property - basically a Hutt River Provence idea.

Shiny.

5. petey

petey Active Member Silver Stacker

I wanted to link to a firm with a strong reputation and experience on the topic rather than some nutbar on YouTube.

I have no qualifications/opinion/suggestions for Australian residents other than if you are a tax resident of Australia, you should declare all on and offshore income to the ATO. Even if there is some loophole which I strongly doubt, do you really want to spend your life fighting the ATO in court?

If however, you are resident in a country such as Malaysia with territorial taxation, offshore income is typically exempt, at which point in time structures such as these become worth considering.

6. petey

petey Active Member Silver Stacker

I'd take 15% across the board. Seems to work for Singapore.

7. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Those who don't know their rights don't have any ;)

http://www.knowyourrightsgroup.com.au/tax/

A lot of assumptions that the ATO is even a legal entity...
    Just another fraudulent business masquerading as "government"...

http://larryhannigan.com/australian_tax_office_is_an_illegal_entity.htm

Check the supporting documents including opinion from former High Court Judge Sir Harry Gibbs...

http://larryhannigan.com/sir_harry_gibbs_letter.htm
    http://larryhannigan.com/sir_harry_gibbs_explanation.htm

None of this is new guys...

And a great parable written in the 70s that puts things together fairly well...

http://larryhannigan.com/EarthPlus.htm

8. adze67

<insert tumbleweed gif> :lol:

From Blacks Law Dictionary;
    REVISED FOURTH EDITION
    BY
    THE PUBLISHER'S EDITORIAL STAFF
    ST. PAUL, MINN.
    WEST PUBLISHING CO.
    1968 pg 264

Right...fully CAPITALIZING on your NAME doesn't mean anything :rolleyes:

9. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

So you pay zero tax then?

10. adze67

Actually pay far more tax than I would like given how they have embedded so many hidden taxes into everything we spend money on...
    For those that whinge about "what about using the roads?", there's a massive component in the price of fuel that is tax...but does it all go into the roads...no, fair chunk into "consolidated revenue"...
    As for income tax...I've offered to let them show me where there is any form of contract or agreement in place and they've been surprisingly unforthcoming...
    If they had documentation to support their "claims" and "legality" I'm sure they would be letting me know...very quiet on that though ;)

11. SilverDJ

So you are saying you pay zero income tax by simply refusing to pay it?

12. adze67

I don't "refuse to pay", that would be dishonourable...putting me in a position of dishonour...
    I offer "conditional acceptance"...putting the onus back on them to prove the validity of their claim...
    If I sent a letter to you and demanded money, surely you would want some form of proof of the "alleged"debt?
    We live in a world of contracts...no contractual agreement, no obligation...no consent...

I'm coming off nightshift and heading to bed...will check in later ;)

13. adze67

<more tumbleweeds> :lol:

Ok, just for shizz n giggles...
    Tax time now...ask the ATO to define "income" for you...you need a clear definition to be able fill out your "voluntary" declaration of how much you feel you want to give them...
    Did you plant a garden and increase some seeds from nothing to a number of vegetables/plants etc? If so that was an "Income" and should be declared to allow you to give your fair share to "society"...
    It's your choice whether to consent or not consent...nobody can force you...but you can consent by not clearly stating your non-consent...it's all a choice and the choice is yours and yours alone...

14. SilverDJ

Do you eventually pay your income tax or not? Simple question.
    You either do or you don't.

15. adze67

No. Simple answer.
    They have yet to be able to offer any proof of their legitimacy or validity of claim...

16. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

ok, so as a payg person, My employer takes my tax FIRST and so I have no choice. If I say to them show me the proof of the contract, will rhey just send a refund for all my withheld tax?

If so many people are doing this, why aren't all the staff at the ato using these flaws in the law? Surely they would use it too?

Shiny

17. SilverDJ

So how many years have you been getting away with not paying your income tax?
    Have they sent you a bill and you simply refuse to pay it?

18. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

If this guy thinks he's clever and doesn't have to pay taxes, that's wishful thinking.
    ......just ask Wesley Snipes........ :lol:

19. adze67

About 3 years now...they send "notices" and "running balances" out but not bills...
    As I pointed out earlier, I'm not refusing to pay I'm merely asking for them to substantiate their "claims"...
    If they had proof of their legitimacy and "right" to steal from me surely it would be an easy matter to present it...
    But no, they can't...
    On to my 4th "Deputy Commissioner of Taxation" now...each request to previous ones goes unanswered (and therefore un-rebutted which makes my claims valid...)
    It's sort of what they do to you...they claim that they have the right to do what ever they want to you, and as you don't rebut that claim it therefore stands as fact...

If anybody bothers to look through some of the info I posted earlier the situation is explained fairly clearly...

20. adze67

PAYG is a form of indentured slavery, hence the reason why they take the tax off you before you even get your money...they treat whatever you earn as profit, not the result of an exchange between 2 parties...

Not many people are doing this because most people are still asleep and believe the propaganda being fed to them by their captors...

Also I would assume that you vote? And therefore have consented to their control? It's a little disingenuous to want to be free without first claiming your freedom ;)