W&F: Masters of deception Series; The case for Gold to self-replenish.

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Water&Food, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Date: 8th Feb 2012
    Author: Water&Food
    (another pulled out of his %$#)

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE
    This is Part 1 of the Masters of deception Series.

THE RANT STUFF
    Your first thought maybe, is this man proposing Gold to be organic in nature? Perhaps I am, to a degree.

Will your Gold grow limbs tomorrow?

Is Gold Abiotic?

The case for Gold to self-replenish.

THE INTRO STUFF
    You came here and are already slammed with a phrase unbeknown to you, Abiotic. No, this is not expressed in such a way like you would explain a Starfish's ability to regrow actual limbs.

Now, the origins of Gold is still an enigma. No evidence has emerged that conclusively explain how and why Gold is here on and in Earth.
    Theories such as, meteorite bombardment on Earth carrying the extraterrestrial metal with it, all the way to, Big Bang elements formed stars which in turn created Gold after nuclear fusion inside stars, or supernovae are often debated by Scientists trying to grasp and understand the origins of Gold.

Please see the following elemental transmutation decay diagram detailing elements decaying into Gold:

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/4531_gold-start-ele.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

Gold is not only naturally found in/as:
    • Earth's Crust[/*]
    • Ore Deposits[/*]
    • Alluvial traces and soil[/*]
    • Nuggets[/*]
    • every Continent[/*]
    • the oceans, rivers and streams[/*]
    • meteorites[/*]
    • by-product of other metal mining[/*]

Gold is also found in/as:
    • abiotic materials[/*]
    • rainwater (therefore the sky)[/*]
    • near hydrothermal vents[/*]
    • atmospheric dust[/*]
    • snow and ice[/*]
    • sewage[/*]
    • polymetallic sulfides[/*]
    • plants and vegetation (incl "leaves of beans")[/*]
    • fish and aquatic invertebrates[/*]
    • humans[/*]
    • breast milk[/*]
    Source

"WOW", you may express.

Gold is everywhere! However, let's not get carried away. Though Gold is found 'everywhere', the concentrations differ.
    For example, Gold found in the Atmosphere has been speculatively averaged to be 440 micrograms/kg DW*
    *Where DW means Dry Weight
    Now, that may not seem a lot, and it isn't. Clearly not enough to make it viable to suddenly 'mine' the skies. :lol:

I am proposing Gold (and other metals) self-replenishes in time, and is created from the influences of Earth's natural ability to restore, recreate, rejuvenate and replenish its resources, stock and minerals.
    Now, this is not Gaia Theory. Quite the contrary. This is an old unexplained phenomenon where supporting evidence reveals the phenomenon (which means "unexplained") of Earth's natural ability to create new 'stock' of minerals resources normally in place of where the resources had been prior, such as Gold mines.
    The best way to understand this phenomenon is by relating it to humans ability to regrow hair on our heads after cutting it. The hair 'grows' back in time.
    However, there is a limit on the amount of times you can cut your hair in life, as there is a limit to the amount of times the Earth will restore, recreate, rejuvenate and replenish its natural resources, stock and minerals.

Abiotic Gold, a new expression for 'us' geniuses.

THE TECHNICAL STUFF
    First, what is Gold? Sure, it is a metal that just so happens to be shiny, but is there more to it than that? Of course.

Gold (like all Chemical Elements) has particles that are assembled together (magically mind you) to form an atom. These atoms are then sequence assembled as a lattice to form the Gold you can visually observe today.
    Now, like all atoms, Gold comprises of particles that can be assembled and disassembled by Earth's natural lab, the "Abiogenic Hypothesis".

-------------------------
    The "Abiogenic hypothesis" (similar in principle to Abiogenesis can mean the following when assigned to non-living things (such as Gold):
    • The theory (i.e. concept) of Earth's terrestrial geodiversity, such as; atmospheric gases, soil, light, radiation, temperature, water, pressure, climate, magma and core, continental drift, sound waves and other natural causes directly influence deposits of natural resources (minerals) with the ability to dictate and determine whether or not Earth's resources will be replenished or replaced. - W&F[/*]

The above (awesome) definition may seem very intimidating. So, let's check out some simple examples of the Earth's ability to naturally assemble atoms together to form minerals:
    Even Red Blood Cells are assembled by Earth's Abiogenic processes.

Now, the above is not exhaustive as there are clearly too many to name, as the list would comprise of the Earth's entire inventory of resources and minerals. However, it should clearly point out our Earth definitely has the ability to assemble atoms creating molecules and compounds.
    Therefore, what is so hard to imagine the Earth having the ability to do so on a subatomic level, whereby assembling particles (i.e. what makes up a singular atom) to form any chemical element?

DID YOU KNOW?
    There are molecules out there that do not contain one atom in it? These are called Supermolecules.
    --------------------------

Check this out (found after I had created this thread):

THE GETTING TO THE POINT STUFF
    What if you found out the Masters of Gold (i.e. above the producers) out there not only know about the Earth's natural ability to recreate Gold, but kept this from you.
    - Would it financially benefit them by keeping this information from you?
    - Would the price of Gold today be dramatically reduced if we all knew Gold could be naturally reproduced?

The origins of Gold are still debated and speculated by many academics. Nobody (publicly) knows where it came from or how it got on Earth for 100% certainty.

If Earth does have the ability to assemble particles as it clearly does with atoms to create Gold atoms, do you suppose 'we' public will ever be informed?
    I don't believe so. Not when greedy men (i.e. corrupt) financially benefit from manipulation and deception.

There exists undisputed; free electrons (which is a particle and not an atom), free photons (which is a particle and a state of matter) amongst other free roaming elementary particles in the Standard Model - all of which are freely roaming and interacting with the Earth's terrestrial domain and environment.
    It has also been proven many of these free roaming particles colliding in 'nature' to form chemical bonds.
    Even Ribosomes are made up of particles, and Ribosomes is a component of cells that synthesizes protein chains - life.

However,
    The above quote implies supernovae are not likely candidates for creating 'Gold' since supernovae favour even numbered protons and not odd. Which brings us back to the favoured "Abiogenic Earth" Theory.

DID YOU KNOW?
    The the Human Genome is roughly made up of 204 billion atoms?
    --------------------------

THE SUMMARY STUFF
    If we humans already have the technology and capability to create atoms in a lab, then why is it not feasible the Earth also has a natural ability to create atoms?
    Clearly there are examples in today's stars in the universe creating atoms from particles. How are the stars any different to Earth?
    Well, the inner core of the Earth, its innermost hottest part as detected by seismological studies, is a primarily solid ball about 1,220 km (760 mi) in radius,[1] or about 70% that of the Moon. It is believed to consist of an ironnickel alloy, and may have a temperature similar to the Sun's surface, approximately 5778 K (5505 C).

One then asks the question, if the Earth's core and Sun reaches similar temperatures, and if stars are designated as being the undisputed producers of atoms by assembling particles, why can't our own Earth do the same?

===================

This has been another presentation of W&F, Masters of deception Series :p
    You read it here on SilverStackers.com first. Copyright applies, and you must ask owner of silverstackers.com forums for permission.

===================

2. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Done. Thanks.

Some statistics for creation of this thread:
    • Took me 2 hours and 30 minutes to create without any prior research or saved notes.[/*]
    • Used Desktop computer.[/*]
    • 5 cigarette breaks.[/*]
    • One dinner break.[/*]
    • Two V Energy Drink breaks.[/*]
    • One number two toilet break.[/*]

All comments welcome.

Enjoy, and thanks in advance for comments et cetera.

3. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

I think opals are beautiful.

4. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Let's see if some tool on the internet in control of a damm WordPress Blog decides to copy all of my notes and thread without referencing or crediting back to me or SilverStackers.com

Retards pinching credit for my ideas and theories. The only way to safeguard credit seems to be through submitting a Thesis (fk that I got a life).

5. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

I just found another person out there whom believes the same as I.
    Check this out:
    /Added
    The quote has now been added to the original post.
    Also added another quote.
    Thanks.

6. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Short version; the Earth will not run out of any resources. :cool:

All the nonsense about Earth running out of natural resources is a farce (given the context of original post).

7. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Wow. That was out of left field. Totally unexpected. Thanks W&F.

My thoughts:-
    The Earth is thought to be spun off "star-fire" from our Sun when another Sun passed close by, and over time it cooled, and became the Earth we inhabit today. If the Earth was re-cast back into the Sun, it would be indistinguishable from the Sun itself, having beened reduced to its original substance. The Sun is hydrogen & helium, the two simplest atoms of the periodic table, and from this "[root] simplicity" and "singularity", all the other more "complex" elements of the periodic table are derived. In this sense, its similar to the "stem cells" of the human body, which transform themselves to form every other type of cell (ie: kidney cell, liver cell, etc) that makes up the human body. All numbers are derived from One.

Even the alchemists, when they reputedly transformed baser metals into gold, had to melt the base metal into a red hot liquid mass, and only when it was in this state, was it then susceptible to transmutation into any other element of the periodic table. Usually, it is said, they transmuted the metal into either silver or gold, but they had the ability (by means of the Powder of Projection) to transmute into ANY other metal. So again, we have the idea of transmutation only being possible after first being reduced to the original essence. And so it is with the hot magma inside the core of the Earth. Reduce the congealed cooled substance back into the original star-fire, and you can again reproduce any of the complex elements of the periodic table.

Combine every single star in the universe back into one single massive star, so that nothing exists anywhere, except for "empty space" and one massive star. So again, we arrive at the point where we have one single substance, and from this, anything can be produced. You get the point. :)

From this point of view, there is no mystery about why any substance is "here on Earth", because the potential for all substances (to be formed) resides within the root star-fire itself. And these substances "appear" as the star fire cools down. Its well known that volcanic activity can produce very fertile soils. If the Earth soil becomes sterile, then some substance from the centre of the Earth spewed forth, will help fix that.

I saw a documentary recently which postulated that most of Earth's water came from comets, and the theory was that this "must be" because the early Earth would have been too hot for any water to survive. Hence water arrived (via comet) only after the Earth cooled down. So here's a reasonable theory about how the abundance of some elements on the Earth today would appear to have an extra-terrestrial origin.

But originally "the roots of everything" including water, came out of the immense heat of the "Big Bang", which itself was a singular (compressed) substance.

The Earth will not run out of "natural resources", but whether those resources are ones we can use is another matter. For example, there was recently (August 2011) discovered a planet made completely out of diamond. This is an entire planet of "natural resources", but one suspects that aliens living there might find the abundance of resources none too useful. Unless they have some "star trek type machine" for converting diamond into food, water, wood, cotton, etc.

8. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Black_Sun

Re: Water
    It's a molecule H2O (three atoms). Therefore, not requiring tremendous (theorized) heat to form (such as assembling particles to form atoms). It is very much feasible Earth created its own water which did not derive from celestial objects.

If the Earth can create Diamond molecules (assembled Carbon atoms) and Oil molecules (Hydrocarbons) then surely it can create Water molecules (H2O).

I favour the theory of Gradual leakage of water stored in hydrous minerals of the Earth's rocks and Biochemically through mineralization and photosynthesis. for the origin of water.

Otherwise (and irregardless), good followup post of yours buddy.