W&F: Iran Sanctioned? Pffffft - I doubt it very much! I farted o_O-b

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Water&Food, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Let's take a walk on the wild side.

Consider this
    Then you have this
    Then, consider this. A comment made by a reader,
    Now, I would like somebody here in SilverStackers to help me find a reliable source backing up the claim above. I don't dismiss it, just want verification that it is true (re: 1951 sanctions against Iran were fruitless and ineffective). Google is broken for me (which is rare)! -_-

Then, what about typical 'Humanitarian' loopholes? U.S. Approved Business With Blacklisted Nations

From my understanding, agricultural and medical, humanitarian aid are to be exempted from sanctions.
    Don't get me wrong, I am all for Iranians to have equal rights and humanitarium aid, I'm just pointing out to you all there are still loopholes.

Sanctions were never effective against Iraq, as Iraq were still able to 'trade' via the above mentioned loopholes.
    The same for Iran.

As always (as the expression goes), the Big Bully USA wants you to believe 'they have put sanctions' on Iran, but this is merely a show. USA are fully aware Iran are still able to trade with other countries via loopholes (designed to allow Big Corporations to make Big Bucks btw).

However, then you have stories like this
    Meanwhile,
    So, what have we learned?
    Definition of above quote:
    Bummer. :(

Oh noes. Iran can't get paid for their fine oil via banks (as we all know), but they can still accept Gold and Silver as forms of payment. :lol:

Suckers.

Anyway, I am all for Iran (excluding the crap about hurting Israel).

2. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Also, I find it very dirty of Big Corporations lobbying Government to do the following against Iran:
    Greedy SOBs.

Can you blame Iran for wanting to be Nuclear Armed (I am speculating that bit)? Seriously. Iran (along with other Islamic Arabian/African nations) have been bullied by the Roman Empire Multinational Corporations (mainly from Europe & USA).