Viking Proverbs Series from the Ericson Mint

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Ericson Mint, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Ericson Mint

Ericson Mint New Member

Something fun to look at! The Viking Proverbs series will be a three round series featuring Norse words of wisdom.

Each round will be offered in a Proof finish (mirror-like fields and frosted raised devices) as well as an antique finish. The Mintage will be capped at 2,000 Proof pieces and 1,000 Antiqued pieces per round.

The first saying to be featured, “Never Walk Away From Home Ahead of your Axe & Sword”, conveys the importance of preparedness at all times. Many collectors and silver investors already understand the need for financial preparedness, and indeed their interest in precious metals may have stemmed from that realization.

I expect the first samples to be struck within the next 2-weeks and the first in the series will be formally released shortly thereafter.

I am always happy to answer questions or chat so feel free to post here or send us an email!
    [email protected]

Screenshot_20170906-202150.png

Screenshot_20170918-160119.png

2. TxMoon

TxMoon New Member

Ohhh! Very nice. I hope I can score some, I would think they'll go rather quickly.