value of silver coins in the light of EU break.

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by crazy hippo, Apr 4, 2014.

1. crazy hippo

crazy hippo New Member

Hi guys,

A curious thought came across my mind.

The crux of the question is, How will independence bids in Europe affect silver prices?

in recent times we have had the veneto want independence, there are movements in Spain, from what i hear more in France, and if that happens its very likely we will see another Yugoslav type breakup in the EU.

This would inevitably mean decentralisation and stronger local economies, and the central banking sectors would die off because they are literally trading in nothing, this in my opinion is going to be the main resistance issue for the independence bids.

The newly found local economies, would not have a desire to impose on other new states but trade freely and morally, and they would be able to do so without the fees being paid to the central bankers and being under their whims. i.e. deflation etc.

Personally i believe the "Global Village" experiment has failed. A new more decentralised economic principle is required for europeans to function and become successful.
    economies like spain and france and italy are simply unsustainable. a nation can not function with half its youth unemployed, its so sad. :(

for this reason i fully support all succession bids in europe, as they are likely to be instilled by people willing to implement the gold standard, which would result in the value of silver and gold stabilising.

who of us wouldn't swap our yen euros and dollars (YES) for any one of a number of european countries that actually used gold and silver in their coinage.

Lets hear your thoughts people.