USPS Failed Delievery

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Gucci, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Gucci

Gucci New Member

Yeah your right... I have decided to come clean. :| I'll admit I faked the USPS tracking photo. Yes, I know it has a date and there is no way Apmex could have shipped a package from Ohio to me. Besides USPS doesn't ship big boxes. Not sure who told you the box was big or how many I even ordered. & yes sure everything can be explain by re-reading all my old forum post. Guy joins the forum and on his first post he's talking about he only had $240 to spend but later in the post he goes on to buy over $30,000 in silver. Just impossible! Yes, my Photoshop skills are so amazing, so awesome that my account at JM Bullion doesn't even exist. In fact, remember all those post of me telling everyone that JMBullion is safe? Truth is I work for JMBullion. Yup, I'm actually a random guy promoting there site. I mean my Photoshop skills are so amazing that somehow I turned a picture in a video showing my recent orders...

(^ :lol: NOT SERIOUS)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDsMkELBusE[/youtube]

PRESS {HD}

Maybe the video is fake also? :D

So where are the orders before Dec 31st? I only bought from JMBullion because someone called me and said they had free shipping and I thought because it was Dec 31st and the banner said free holiday shipping that I would give them a try. Didn't know it was free shipping for ever. And I don't even wanna talk about where on earth my ATB coins are that I ordered from JMBullion are. They changed the date of shipping to April 2nd. It said March 25th at first but whatever. I know it's coming within 2 months. There probably out enjoying there new car with my cash.

2. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

Just wow.....I find it funny that you have nothing better with your time rather you get this deep in it

3. Gucci

Gucci New Member

lol this is my job. Buy, Resell, Collect the profit. Almost like a dealer :cool: I'm not a collector more like a middleman :D I deal in Gold also but I don't talk about that. :|

4. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You aint a collector, you're a dickhead.

5. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

What I ment was pick silly little fights, then waste time backin it up.

But on a side note, If you can make a living doing something you enjoy then well done

6. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

well said em

7. funman1

funman1 New Member

You didn't answer ANY of my questions.LOL

What Eureka and I are talking about is not the fact you GOT a package, but more on the contents and the BS you filled in about the "details" of it's delivery.

LOL that video is a joke, and the mere fact you took the time to make it, shows me even more how immature you really are.

The simple fact you qualify for (and are PROUD of qualifying for) the "American Opportunity Tax Credit" tells me all I need to know about your income.
    And thanks for using my tax dollars on your Silver Stacking..

Those who has any sense at all can see right through your BS.

In all honesty you may be better served by abandoning this account, and starting a new one where you can keep your lies straight and try to come off as a big player from the beginning.

I have nothing else to prove here, nor the desire.
    I'm done with the thread regardless of what else you decide to post in rebuttal.. The end.

Happy stacking...

8. haploid23

haploid23 New Member

Dude seriously? What started as a semi-entertaining USPS story, somehow turned into an online pissing contest. It mattered so much that you had to make a video.

9. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

probably best for everyone, yourself included, that you fuk off Gucci. This is no place for liars or dickheads, you happen to tick both boxes and then some.

10. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

fixed
    you can be one or the other but not both.
    we have several dick heads and several liars but both at the same time no we cant have that now

11. Gucci

Gucci New Member

No need not make a new account. This is just a forum. Something tells me that video made all of you pissed once you found out it wasn't fake. :lol: But wait don't you want to go back and reread all of my post to see pics to verify that the pictures I post is equal to my account? What's that?? You already did... O Ok :p

In all honesty you have to be a complete jackass to think I'm a teenager ;)

12. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Doesnt matter what age you are you're still an immature dickhead

13. a1nipper

a1nipper New Member

I came to this forum to see various opinions on silver stacking and
    which types of bullion others prefer. Instead I find name calling, long-winded replies from self important people, bragging and cliques. It's like reality T.V. except it's not scripted. I must admit, it's entertaining.

14. a1nipper

a1nipper New Member

And to be perfectly honest, I'm around two beers away from a rant of long-winded drunken name calling myself. :)

15. Gucci

Gucci New Member

I'm board so might as well keep it going. So I'm reading all the pm's I get on here and most people already know the video is real they wanna know what on earth I do with "all the silver." First, it's not all silver, 2nd I'm not some type of dumbass that's preparing for the dollar collapse, end of the world, Mars crashing into Earth, Great Depression, or whatever. You see in order to make most people buy silver there has to be a reason for them to even hold on to it. Most of the people I talk to are holding silver because of a dollar collapse and as long they believe in whatever story/reason that have I will make money and I will have buyer to buy from my business. In fact it's rare to find someone that's investing to save for the future. It's always dollar collapse + saving for the future. I don't know ANYONE THAT'S BUYING JUST TO RESELL FOR PROFIT.. NONE!!! In fact I watch most of the live google hangout on a person Youtube channel and some of the people on there age is really high yet they are saving basically to give to there kids. Last week I even had someone say Zimbabwe currency collapsed and so can the USA. In fact I never heard of Zimbabwe until there currency collapse. Hell maybe there 5th world. :/ (Even Mike M. said the same thing showing all type of currency's in the past that failed.) The only problem is you are comparing a 3rd world country to the #1 country. Here's an example. I own a lamborghini murcielago and brother drives a 1959 Cadillac that he bought a month ago. What if he said Hey I just bought this damn car and already it;s gone to shit. (ZIM.) So your Lambo will go to shit within a week also... (USA) NO!!!! ONE IS BUILD TO LAST AND THE OTHER WAS SHIT FROM THE START. NO COMPARISON

Ok now whose going to destroy whatever crap I just wrote above? lol this what what came to mind. :( I'm actually not calling anyone names so don't take offense if something aboves applies to you :rolleyes:

Remember that doomsday Preppers show? I wish I could have been the owner of one of these food stores when these dumbass came through to buy over $1000 in food to sit on the shelf because of global warming are or solar flares or some shit. But If you try to explain to them that it's not going to happen your the bad guy. Did you hear about the liberals that pulled a all nigher to aware people about global warming? I mean how stupid. Soon they will be blaming global warming on cancer. They say we have record colds/heat because of global warming or polar vortex. Try this If the IRS calls you and tells you, you own them money because your late on your taxes say you want be able to pay this year because of global warming. Global warming has shrinked your bank account. I just got one question to ask. Last time I checked there were no people or cars on the sun. So whose making the sun warmer I just got to ask that question :lol:

Outtake:
    Bill collecter calls? Tell them you want be able to pay this month due to Global warming.
    Car crash? Tell the insurance company global warming effected your car causing it crash into someone.
    "Women" - Wanna stop cooking for the rest of the year? Say you want be able to cook for the rest of the year because you are trying to do your part with Global Warming.

16. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nice car. What are the running costs like?

17. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeh, the '59 Caddy was built to last, and the Lambo's a heap of shit!

What did you say you drove? :lol: