USAWatchdog: Financial Collapse is Inevitable-Michael Pento

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by thatguy, Oct 29, 2012.

1. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3FZUEJyA_E[/youtube]
    Preaching... choir... you know the drill

2. scotland

scotland New Member

WOW great post

3. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I surprisingly really enjoyed the matter of fact way he presented.
    +10 Thatguy

REDBACK

4. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

+1^^^^

Regards Errol 43

5. Auspm

Auspm New Member

Been subbed to USA watchdog for a while and he does the usual round of guests. The presentations are a little on the amateur side, but the content is good.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

He and Mannarino are saying basically the same things. I believe they are right. When the bond/debt bubble bursts, millions of lives will be ended and ruined.

7. Auspm

Auspm New Member

To be fair, a lot of people have been talking the same thing for a while. Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, Max Keiser, Mark Faber, Jim Rogers, Kerry Lutz and the list goes on...

There's a minority of people in the system who are switched on, educated and trying to send the message but they'll always be cast out and ostracized, no matter how 'correct' they are because they undermine the system.

That's just the nature of the (propaganda) beast unfortunately and whilst there's a lot of good intent behind these educational discussions, fact of the matter is they are ignored by the mainstream media/public until after the fact and then 'conveniently' forgotten when they cry no one warned them.

Whilst I enjoy these discussions for what they are, a large part of me feels they are a waste of time and effort on many levels.

The last thing someone who is making life altering decisions wants to hear is that they are wrong before the event and then worse, proven wrong after the event and realise they can't pretend they didn't know.

Funny thing human nature and the ego.

8. BBQ

BBQ Member

Pento is one of my favourites.

auspm, true.

The simple matter is most of us just react after things happen. But I'd argue it's a little more complex than that.

With financial stuff like this, it's even harder since it requires a basic understanding of how finances work before the discussion is even digestible.

I know a few short years ago I would not be ready to be discussing this at all, let alone comprehend what these guys are talking about. You learn bits here and there slowly, and often only because you feel you have to.

The awareness level we are dealing with most people probably requires a very 'back to basics' explanation of what's going on in order to even make sense of what Pento is saying, let alone given the chance to agree or disagree.

You just have to look at how much 'faith' people put in politicians to make things better to know that the Average Joe is not too clued-in.

I'd argue most don't even go past this initial learning barrier.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

....and when shtf and the dust settles, the people who are speaking the truth now will be seen as oracle types when in fact it's common sense what they are talking about....simple mathematics.

It's embarrassing the how wide spread and prevalent normalcy bias is in this space and time.

10. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They won't be seen as oracles ,they will be conveniently ignored with the truth,and the lies will be perpetuated in a different direction.Just look at the last 5 years.

Heres a 95% verbatim quote from an Obama speech i heard at 12pm today,lucky my coffee cup was not to my lips otherwise i would have choked.

Obama-'America does well when everybody gets a fair share,when everybody has a fair shot and when everybody follows the same rules'

Amazing in itself the speech was followed by Cheers :/

We are shaping up nicely to be the Dumbest life form in the Universe.
    Even Lemmings jump off cliffs for reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOs8MaR1YM

REDBACK