Update on the newbs!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by pixiie, Sep 7, 2011.

1. pixiie

pixiie New Member

Hi all!!

We have taken all your advice. Here is the update: We have purchase Moloney's book from Amazon - it's in transit now, and *shrieks* purchased our very first silver kg bar! Her name is 'Precious' and she has a special warm bed where she will lay until cycle 3 or more with hopefully many more "precious' clones...:)

We will purchase with our next lot some ouncies - as someone mentioned a bit of gold, bit of silver is a nice way to diversify...hubby said the phone at GC Bullion was off tap and did not stop ringing...seems as if more people than anticipated are in on the secret of the precious...LOL..

I also told hubby if he does his second job when he comes home from the mines he can use those funds entirely for any investment venture he pleases, whether it be shares or metals - whilst his excess mine wages is going into our "higher interest" savings and i continue to live off my public servant wage....not bad for two peas I'd say :):)

Will keep you posted on my thoughts when I read the book :)

2. TheMineTech

TheMineTech New Member

Although I didn't give you any advice, Congrats!! Welcome to the addiction!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice one Pix silver's a good investment. Top book that one, it will point to the fact that having money earning interest in the bank is.......

4. Sargeant Argent

Sargeant Argent New Member

Good going! Keep it going and before you know it you'll have a big ole stack!

5. XB

XB Active Member Silver Stacker

Well done pixiie!!

6. undftd

undftd Member Silver Stacker

"it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

7. pixiie

pixiie New Member

Is it weird I want to keep looking at it? LOL

Also watched 2 YouTube vids posted on my last post and it's left my head spinning

8. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

Someone just swallowed the pill!!!!!!

Quick, pick up er signal, and move the ship into position, we don't have much time

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arcJksDgCOU[/youtube]

9. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't think anyone here is licenced to give any financial advice but you will certainly hear a lot of opinions, some of them may even be unbiased!

don't get too attached to the shiney stuff, you will have to give it up at some point

10. DSK

DSK Active Member Silver Stacker

....ha, if we were financial advisors we would say we can only offer managed funds on our financial dealers list and/or blue chip shares listed on the ASX....
    Would probably also recommend you take out a loan and or access the equity in your home to leverage the purchase of managed funds....and also.......dont recommend
    you buy bullion as it doesnt pay interest (not does it pay my commission///).......in my past career in financial markets i was qualified to give advice but decided to go into securities pricing
    then be a used car salesman..aka a financial advisor//..now am retraining in surveying...with view to get into the mines...

well done in putting some of your fiat currency into the ultimate currency, precious metals...

11. ajentjay

ajentjay New Member

YAY good for you :D I finished the book yesterday and now I have so many more questions (about to post a thread with them) I bet it wont be long before your precious is cloning itself! We bought 5kg's and then another 6kg's pretty much straight away lol and this was before reading that book and now we can't wait to buy more!! All the extra money my hubby makes with his 2nd job is going to buy us more PM's too.