Ukraine Thoughts? Mabey a spike?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Kota, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Kota

Kota New Member

Thought for topic and would like some input on my thought Please. I have not been stacking long, however have been reading and learning from all you guys (and galls ;) and really laughed my A** off the other day when I came across a forum called something like "show me your stack" that was old, but someone posted so it brought it back up on the radar as a "today post". I was amused for hours.
    Anyway. Initial spike in POS after it all started (not much of one) then subsided. Happened with the Olympics going on, Putin reacted but cautiously without making a big deal. Everyone thinks that tensions are subsided and the POS will not see any spike over it. Well, I all the Countries are still there for the Paralympics. There are still 4 days left and not the time yet for a showdown. The ex leader is in Russia, the new (supposedly) in USA. Am I wrong to think that Putin wants to act more aggressive toward "liberating" the peninsula, but can not until after all the other countries are back home? I think a spike right after they are all home. Time to buy now before the spike at current POS or wait until we see what transpires? Thoughts please. And Cheers
    I have a hunch that there may be a spike "if" anything happens past the closing ceremonies.

2. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Since I don't want less silver I show my !ss to the spikes of the money-for-nothing clubbers..