to da moon

Discussion in 'Gold' started by menotcrimex, Apr 9, 2013.

1. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

Its nice to look at the chart and see a move straight up for a change.

To da moon....probably not yet but hey let's not loose sight of the big picture and very probable long term outlook....

I think the to the moon idea is just as crazy as the world ecomony we are living in....where markets are no longer markets they are just interventions!

Please feel free to update this crazy thread with any new news that contradicts the crazy low gold and silver price.

I will update it when I can also so we can read any crazy ideas why gold and silver should rise

Arrrh shucks don't thank me ya crazy old bunch....its all you

2. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

Oh you're talking about the gold/silver price...

... I thought this was another bitcoin thread

:p

3. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

One of these days Alice....

4. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

Tulips come to mind, Lol.

5. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

:D
    Roger the Eagle has landed.
    Alpha control here accidently press the button up. Sori :p
    Never mind I will correct it in a minute. Down again then sideways ;)

:lol:

6. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

Ok
    Fixed :p
    Down again

7. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Much rather sniff a coin or bar than a screen..... MMMM that doesn't come across too well me thinks.....:(

8. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If we just headed back north of US$1600, that would be a good start :) todamoon can wait :)

9. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

I like sniffing tulips and other stuff ;)

10. menotcrimex

More fuel for the fire maybe?

A stunning piece of information was brought to my attention yesterday. Amidall the mainstream talk of the end of the gold bull market (and the end of the gold mining industry), something has been discretely happening behind the scenes.

Over the last 90 days without any announcement, stocks of gold held at Comex warehouses plungedby the largest figure ever on record during asingle quarter since eligible record keeping began in 2001 (roughly the beginning of the bull market). See below for the full article.

http://bullmarketthinking.com/comex-gold-inventories-collapse-by-largest-amount-on-record/

11. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

12. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

i'm liking this price drop. I know it will rise at some point but i am satisfied if it keeps low for a while

13. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Peter Schiff

Gold is the only true safe haven!

It can't be printed by Central Banks!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kXcaQlKV-E[/youtube]

14. menotcrimex

The gsr is all over the place, there is a lot happening. People are scrambling for physical.
    Imho I would be supprised if Gold didn't finish the year at around $2050+ usd

Disclaimer...the mrs says even when I'm right I'm wrong...probably because she wants new boots and I spent it on the kids metal funds ooppps

15. menotcrimex

So the price drops on more deception?!

Time to throw more fuel on the fire and get the truck ready again if you believe these comments below

Norcini has been stunningly accurate in his predictions of the movement in the gold and silver markets. Now the acclaimed trader discusses these incredibly important developments in both of these markets: "What Japan is doing right now is unprecedented. The Japanese are engaged in massive QE. Their current version of QE actually exceeds the size of what the Fed has done when you compare the scale of both economies.

The world continues to witness tremendous turmoil in the currency realm, and Japanese institutions hold a staggering $6.34 trillion of government bonds, in the face of a plunging yen and virtually no yield on their bonds. What this is creating is a massive flight of money out of Japan.

This is impacting key markets around the world. Yesterday, as an example, we saw a tremendous rally in silver, solid strength in gold, and a big rally in the mining shares. But this move is very different than what we have seen in the past. This strength in gold, silver, and key commodities, is taking place as money is fleeing Japan.

"So we have Japanese institutional money flowing into gold, silver, and other key commodities at a time when the hedge fund short positions are the largest they have been in many years.

Recently the hedge funds had the largest outright short position in gold since the CFTC broke the hedge funds into their own category at the beginning of 2006. What investors have to realize is that gold then proceeded to move from $520 to $732, which was a staggering 41% move higher in just 5 months.

Last week the hedge funds also moved to the first net short position in silver since the CFTC put them in their own category in 2006. It is also important to note that hedge funds are 3 to 1 short in the copper market.

So what we are seeing is a battle of titans taking place in the gold, silver, and commodity markets. We have Japanese institutional money taking on hedge funds. The hedge funds simply did not anticipate a flood of Japanese institutional money crashing headlong into their short positions.

A wall of money is now moving against the hedge funds, and if the hedge funds buckle on their short positions we will see massive moves in gold, silver, and these other key commodities. This could well be the catalyst that gold and silver investors have been waiting for to turn these markets higher in a violent fashion.

Silver had a move that shocked the world from $8 to $50, or a amazing 525% advance in just 30 months off the 2008 lows. We also saw gold move from $680 to $1,923 in 35 months, or a stunning 183% move in gold. These remarkable advances came on the heels of QE1 and QE2 which totaled $2.5 trillion.

Because QE3 and QE4 combined are over $1 trillion each year, and Japan's stimulus is $1.4 trillion for just this year, we have the same setup which caused gold and silver to skyrocket off the lows in 2008. The potential for another violent advance in both gold and silver is certainly there, especially with the hedge fund short positions which are currently in place. Once again this type of move would definitely shock the world."

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn...nt_Developments_In_Gold_&_Silver_Markets.html

16. Phiber

17. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And gold plunges.......

18. Phiber

A$1489 .... todamooooon will be a whie :/

19. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hmm... Down is good?

20. Phiber