This silver stack will blow your brains out!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by TreasureHunter, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Liquid

Liquid New Member

Have you been to YouTube lately i must have seen about 100+ 4K vids so far

2. silvestor

silvestor Member Silver Stacker

Funny enough I am a youtube addict. Its just that my internet sets out 720p by default and I never bother changing it. This was the first video to point it out in description and the bloke said he was using a heavy 4k camera hence the shaking.

3. Sonic

Sonic New Member

Am I the only one that expected a large stack of silver bullets from the title of this thread?

4. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

This stacker timing wasn't the best. Silver was rather expensive during the timeframe he mentions.

I wonder if he's still stacking at the current low prices.

5. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy New Member

All other considerations notwithstanding, the ego and attention needs behind a video like that are both monumental. In addition to that, flaunting a stack that big as openly as that is nothing less than daring fate and disaster to pay the poster a visit. This is definitely not sensible, prudent or safety-conscious behavior.

I did like the one thought above about "Sharing with relative anonymity..." being "...safer..." than other ideas, though. I could agree with that, but I don't see posting a painstakingly detailed video of a monumental pile of wealth on YouTube and thereby flaunting it in the face of the entire world as being "Sharing with relative anonymity...". That's what I call begging for trouble. There are lots of bad dogs out there who can dig out location details without being given a gilt-edged, engraved invitation containing a complete address and suggested visiting hours.

6. TreasureHunter

^ True. The guy is at least naive, softly said.

From his accent I think even I can guess his country. His enemies can guess finer details.

I've seen stacker videos with faces shown and even recognizable location footage. Naivety has no bounds.

7. silvestor

Guess his country. I do have the answer.

8. Niveka

Niveka New Member

Hey lets not start another round of merkin bashing, there are idiots everywhere you go...

Also, and I am not defending him, but just to add a different perspective to the debate, I really appreciate that 100oz of AGE video. Not that I think it was smart for the guy to make it, but I am appreciative that he did. Really motivated me to try and pick up a little au when I can.

9. silvestor

The only person who is "merkin bashing" is you, by implying that he is American hence dumb/naive even though the guy does not have an American accent in the slightest. For anyone who wants to know the man on the video is Swedish. And I am neither defending or criticising the man. If he wants to post a youtube video bragging about his stack, he has a right to and I actually enjoyed watching it apart from a couple egotistical/"look what I have" laughs

10. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I think it's fair to say that most stackers enjoy watching others show off their sizable stack. I think most stackers would also agree that it's never really a wise thing to do for most stackers. Most here probably would not create such a video and post it even though we may benefit in some way by watching.

So I will enjoy such videos while I won't criticize the stacker because I don't know their situation...maybe they are wealthy, well armed, have 24-hour round the clock people at the well secured place they stack, etc, etc, etc, etc. I just don't know and therefore I don't knock anyone for showing off their stack (unless their motivation is something other than to share and show).

11. TreasureHunter

I don't want to say it out loud :) I can recognize that accent typical to a certain country.

12. Niveka

Niveka New Member

Hah, you are right sir! I stand corrected.

13. TreasureHunter

The "poor guy" might actually be (certainly is) filthy rich and he might as well be working in the industry.

14. SilverTabbyCat

SilverTabbyCat New Member

Dunno, yo. Sure that stuff happens but *most* criminals out to steal aren't very interested in a potential capital murder charge for no reward. ;)

15. SilverTabbyCat

SilverTabbyCat New Member

That being said, judging by the title of this thread, it's the silver stack with the trigger finger. :lol:

16. robertc400

robertc400 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

1800oz of silver, Cummmmm Onnnnnnn , most of us would have twice that ................;)

17. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

Not in high premium stuff like that. There's probably closer to 3Koz worth of silver there if it was in 30 100oz bars.