The 'REAL' Silver Gold Story-2 oz Silver Kookaburras

Discussion in 'Silver' started by 2ozKookaburra, Feb 15, 2014.

1. 2ozKookaburra

2ozKookaburra New Member

Half a Gram of Pure Gold in all my 2 oz silver Kookaburras with Gold Privy insert

i have the 1994 1996 and 1996 sets of four Gold Privy inserts

They asre all 99.999% Silver and the added half gram of pure gold insert makes them very valuable when you take into account their low mintages.

Many Kookas sent outside Australia so its sometimes very hard to catch a set. Try getting a King George Privy (Small Head) or a 2 oz Silver Kooka with Gold Nugget Privy with a Kangaroo..now THAT S RARE!!

HOW DO KNOW HALF GRAM OF GOLD?
    Well if you weigh any proof 2 oz silver coin no gold privy the weight Specification is half Gram Lighter than one with a Gold Privy.
    ve seen coin Specifications and its no doubt the layerered Gold accounts for half gram variance in weight from any Standard Kooka with Silver Privy for example.

Cheers Guys so now you can REVALUE your Bullion content in the Kooka with Gold Privy insert.

Perth Mint really stopped their issue because the Gold is going to go Ballistic when the US currency adjusts its value as it did in Germany all those years ago. AND -Jp Morgan now holding more Silver than has ever been held in History of Mankind..are they readying for the anomoly to take place when Gold and Silver revalued to the Renminbi? (Yuan)

Cheers
    FM John Curtis
    Chess.Com

2. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

They drove the price 10% higher and the Ballistic value readjustments again pop up, in order to get again enough suckers willing to pay the higher price. :)

3. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Fair go mate, if someone chooses a coin not to your liking it doesn't make him wrong. People choose coins for more than bullion value. Give it a rest; this forum is more than you being right. You seriously need help.

4. 2ozKookaburra

2ozKookaburra New Member

im no tech expert though i appreciate your time forwarding a reply.
    simply love the kookaburras ,the bullion value (silver and Gold) and having been burnt on the ASX by the manipulating banking system intent to destroy others wealth i no longer trust paper until stability raises its head.
    Well they wanted to go into Syria and wage war so these coins seem to give one that nice comfy feeling you have real stored wealth,they are beautiful to behold ,oh heck,i just lovem!!