The Modern Day Alchemist - A Threat to All Gold Investors?

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Cinvalo, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

[​IMG]
    http://www.corruptionofrealmoney.com/education.php

[​IMG]

READ MORE: http://www.corruptionofrealmoney.com/displayfullarticles.php?id=25#.UfZP96wrqSo
    If you are going to invest in gold, you probably would like to read this article first before entering the market. This article conceals some facts and tactics on how to become a modern alchemist- The ability to turn lead into gold. :p

2. Silver Bullion Boy

Silver Bullion Boy New Member

Never happen, maybe in permabear fairy tales!

3. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

The advice in the article is regarding the gold-silver ratio (GSR) and the author suggests to buy silver now to sell later when GSR drops. I don't see a problem with this advice as I believe silver will advance at a somewhat faster rate than gold in the coming years.

Interesting for me, I heard a friend just the other day who I never suspected of being keen on or owning precious metals state, "silver is the new gold" as she handed one of her woman friends a small bar of silver as a birthday gift. If this sentiment is trickling down from those who study pm's to the guy and gal on the street, it would make sense that the GSR drops some over the next several years.

4. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Despite the haha cost gold versus cost nuclear transformation and the claim to take this into account before buying gold, it has a more serious sentence in it: "My advice is get silver NOW to buy gold.". So yes, it's about GSR swapping.

And that's serious for those that buy and stick to /hold on silver, because those that buy silver to buy gold, drive up the silver price, inflicting silver buyers/holders higher silver prices, to then drive it back down. Just another reason to not buy in those silver price uptrends. It's for a reason that the silver price is moved twice as much as golds one: for every ounce a silver buyer/holder buys, 2 or even 3 ounces are bought by people just to drain off free dollars on the short term / purchasing power from others on the silver market.
    In this scenario, the GSR doesnt drop over years, it drops over months, just temporary, until the silver > gold stage is entered by the swappers.
    No alchemy involved in the swap haha.

The real threat to gold 'investors' are the central banks / institutionals, sitting on 30000 tonnes.
    They have a half century history of selling off, aside of the mining+recycling production.
    And they don't need a cyclotron to do it haha.

5. KMGeneral

KMGeneral Member

Arms dealing?