The JP Morgan thread aka INDECENT EXPOSURE

Discussion in 'Silver' started by VRS, Oct 5, 2011.

1. 2eyedcyclone

2eyedcyclone New Member

Hi all,
    Is tonight the night (Australian time) they decide whats going on with the ruling to prevent douche bags like JPM having too many futures silver contracts?
    cheers

2. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

"There's a whole lotta shaking going on"

3. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. opti

opti Member

wooot position limits passed!

5. VRS

It ain't over until the Fat Dimon Squeals...

VRS ;)x

6. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

"The limits will not take effect anytime soon. Caps on most trading will kick in 60 days after the agency completes a related rule, which is likely to take months. Other commodities will escape the restrictions for at least a year."

7. VRS

8. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

mate - who said you can use me pic??? :D

9. VRS

10. VRS

11. VRS

12. VRS

2hr+ Vid - You need to join the dots between Bilderberg, Rothschild, The US Fed - and the influences exerted on global business, economics & industrial-military complex - easy enough to do - slightly 'conspiracy-esq' intro, but very relevant to JPM's roles generally. VRS ;)x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

13. VRS

14. ChicksDigIt

ChicksDigIt New Member

15. Aengrod

Aengrod Member

Soros main goal for many, many years was and is Russia, with Putin in charge his task is very difficult indeed if not impossible.
    I just like to mention, few central-european countries (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary) became experimental field, for Soros.
    Recently Belarus is infiltrated by his agents. So called oposition, some dicidents and whatnot.

16. VRS

Wow - that's a bit of a revelation - I guess they wouldn't have put JD's buddy, and one of their own, The Bernank on that list then?!?!?

Cheers 4 the info... I'll deffo use that ;)

VRS ;)x

17. VRS

18. VRS

19. VRS

20. VRS

From the Propublica Website 25/10:

"Some occupiers assert major corporations are corruptly stealing resources from the average citizens of the world.

The Bush and Obama administrations have repeatedly failed to prosecute anyone for these crimes.

I filed evidence and a request for a Special Prosecutor in Federal Court that can be seen by pasting :

obamadrugmurdersconnection.blogspot.com

A brief summary of the evidence includes :

(1) Wachovia Bank laundered $378 billion for Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for 35,000 murders. No one was prosecuted !!

(2) Bank of America, American Express Bank International and Western Union also laundered drug money and no one was prosecuted.

(3) AIG, JP Morgan Chase, MetLife, Prudential, Unum, rigged huge bids and no one was prosecuted!!

In 2006 the Securities Exchange Commission wrote :

"AIG will pay in excess of $1.6 billion to resolve claims related to improper accounting, bid rigging and practices involving workers' compensation funds."

No one was charged with a crime for this huge bid rigging !! Two years later AIG received $182 Billion to bail them out !!

While huge bids were being rigged injured workers lives are being destroyed.

WFAA-TV wrote :

"a remarkable number of Texans committed suicide because they could no longer endure the pain caused by their injuries and they had been repeatedly turned down for worker's comp care."

(4) AIG received a Second Non Prosecution agreement for Aiding & Abetting Securities Fraud !!

(5) JP Morgan also received a non prosecution agreement for bid rigging in 32 States on July 6, 2011.

(6) AND JP Morgan received another agreement from the SEC. Here are quotes from ProPublica :

"The $154 million settlement the Securities and Exchange Commission wrested from JPMorgan Chase involved only one of more than two dozen mortgage securities deals that the hedge fund Magnetar helped create.

(7) Prudential paid $600 Million in Securities Fraud Fines

(8) Here are more AIG and Prudential Fraud Agreements

Here are quotes from an article seen at Risk.Net :

"The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has reached a $12.2 million settlement with reinsurance firm General Re over charges of involvement with accounting frauds at insurers American International Group (AIG) and Prudential Financial.

(9) Prudential Insurance, Unum Insurance, and MetLife also committed similar bid rigging violations regarding health care plans and have received multiple Non Prosecution agreements !!
    (10) Multiple Insurance companies caused Mass Suicides, Deaths and Endangerment in Five Different Types of Insurance as They Ignore Multiple Sclerosis, Brain lesions, and Cardiac Conditions of Many Patients.

I pray all average citizens including the occupiers will be able to help restore justice and Democracy in the U.S. and world. Unless more average citizens get involved there is little hope for justice.

I sometimes get attacked for posting evidence and writing that I pray God will help us. In case that happens I will say :

(a) The evidence linked above has been filed in federal Court

(b) The focus should be on the evidence of numerous corporations repeatedly committing dangerous crimes including Wachovia Bank laundering $378 billion for Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for 35,000 murders. No one is being prosecuted !!

(c) I really don't know how to respond to anyone who attacks me while ignoring the overwhelming evidence of so many lives being destroyed because the U.S. government protects dangerous and deadly corporate crimes. I'm certain some of the attackers are working for the corporate criminals.

I try to respect others opinions including their spiritual beliefs, and I hope people will respect my belief that since so many laws are being turned upside down, I believe we should still seek justice because God wants us to do that; and at the same time I believe God is our only hope.

The insurance companies destruction of Lives and Laws is so severe Professor's wrote articles including these quotes from Joseph Belth, Professor Emeritus for Indiana University :

"They've turned Erisa on its head," "It was supposed to protect employees, and it's being used to protect insurers."

I hope someone who is on a Federal or Local Grand Jury will see the evidence I've posted and seek indictments of the major corporations who repeatedly commit crimes, and seek indictments of the Government officials from both parties who protect the corporate crimes.

The Presidents and DOJ's of both political parties pretend that fines equal to a small percentage of the profits of the crimes are all that is needed. The corporations keep committing the crimes and the only hope of justice is for citizens who are members of Grand Juries to seek the indictments as law allows them to do."

Barry Schmittou