The Interview Series kicks off!

Discussion in 'Commercial Trading (Public)' started by Bullion Now, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Bullion Now

Bullion Now Well-Known Member Commercial Member

To kick off our interview series on YouTube, we decided to keep it in-house for the first one by speaking with Joe.

Apart from being Bullion Now's social media manager and customer service extraordinaire, Joe has been stacking precious metals since 2010.

We ask him about his history in the bullion industry, why he stacks, what he stacks and many more questions.

If YOU would like to be interviewed (it can be anonymous), email [email protected] to register your interest. There's an ounce of silver in it for you!

Pennywise, AndrewKC, jultorsk and 3 others like this.
  2. barneyrubble

barneyrubble Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Firstly, you have me intrigued with the sport, I seriously cannot guess. And second, only one sentimental piece? My stack is ranked between out the door, when a certain price arrives, to that is mine!

Overall, look forward to the next one. Great idea.

3. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Guessing some form of marksmanship such as pistol shooting. I find it's quite popular amongst stackers but i don't know how so many can afford the two most expensive hobbies possible!! Wish I was in their shoes.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    Silver smith and House like this.