The daily Reckoning seems pretty adamant

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by wrcmad, Aug 24, 2015.

1. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Take it with a grain of salt, but they have named a date...

21/8/15:
    22/8/15:
    23/8/15:
    Source: http://www.portphillippublishing.com.au/

2. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Taking bets that nothing will happen? :)

3. wrcmad

I don't give it any weight. Just interesting that they named the date....

4. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'll take bets that nothing won't happen! :)

5. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'll take that grain of salt, and add it to the rim of my tequila glass as I watch through sleepy, half-opened opened eyes at whatever happens... if anything at all. :cool:

Does the DR still post readers comments? I reckon the site lost a lost of credibility when they started editing the comments down to a trickle :-(

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Zero Hedge is interesting reading currently.

7. wrcmad

And they're still beating the drum...

24/8/15:

8. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ok, even if the Fed does do 180 turn and conducts another massive QE program, what does that say about the longer term outlook for the global economy? That by all accounts the Fed can NEVER raise interest rates and the monetary system is broken. I'm not sure that the markets will accept another QE program. It'll be a mockery

9. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

I don't own metal and can't afford it until after that date so if true then I'll miss out.
    I don't believe that they can pick it anyway

10. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There's something they haven't yet tried: negative rates below the zero lower bound.

To achieve it would require measures that would have half of America in a frenzy thinking the Biblical Apocalypse is upon us. That is, the elimination of cash or even taxing cash itself.

11. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's the way I believe the Fed will go this time if they can't raise rates

12. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

That's almost as good an admission of failure as QE.

13. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeah I read it daily, I think the Cargo lines drop between Asia and North Europe the most telling

14. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Someone on BTC-e trollbox was on about the 23rd of September, I gave up interest in these dates after I went to Nimbin on Dec 21 2012 and nothing happened (that I can recall) but this link is pretty funny, dont get me wrong I Always have a good food store and all essentials at hand but I wont be running to the hills this date

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1069632/pg1

We are literally being bombarded with dates regarding the end times. Movies, books, games, etc. My conclusion from all of this is that SOMEONE thinks they know SOMETHING BIG and is choosing to leak this info out slowly to the general public.

First, for background on dates, please skim through information about the "Rapture Puzzle" to understand the significance of the dates 9/22, 9/23, and 9/24 2015 as it relates to the end times from a biblical perspective. For more information, Google "biblical tetrad". You will get information about the recent four blood moons, all of which fall on important Jewish dates over the last year, including 4/15/14 (Feast of Passover), 10/8/2014 (Tabernacles), 4/4/2015 (Passover), and 9/28/2015 (Tabernacles). The fourth blood moon is also known as a "Supermoon" or Super Blood Moon. We are also in an extremely very rare Super Shmita (Google for more info). Also Google "The Lord's Perfect Sign". It's all happening now, with one blood moon to go.

So, with that info in mind...look at what we have in the media:

In a famous movie called Deep Impact, we have a black President played by Morgan Freeman. If you look in that movie there is a scene in the basement of the White House where the reporter that is going to break this ELE story and such, to the public, she looks over her shoulder upon cases and cases of a drink called Ensure. Look up the definition of Ensure. On the boxes of Ensure is a number 00701. If you run that into a zip code search oddly enough 00701 comes up for Manati, Puerto Rico. Why is that location important? Read on...

Testimony of Amaury Rivera. This humble Puerto Rican man was abducted by ETs in 1988 (contact of the third kind) and shown a holographic projection of a large meteor falling to Earth near Puerto Rico and other future visions, including a one world government. Watch the video and expert analysis of the case.

Other prophecies about a meteor hitting the Atlantic. For the sake of brevity, please see information about Efrain Rodriguez and related information about visions and prophecies re: large meteor colliding with the Earth somewhere near the Caribbean. There have been many other documented visions of this event, including by children who wake up and draw detailed pictures. Puerto Rico is also currently a hot bed of UFO activity, including mysterious blue orbs.

Also in the movie Deep Impact, we see the entrance to enormous caves where people are entering. Over the door is the number 22. To the right of it is door number 23, but it looks sealed. The symbolism will be apparent later.

On March 13, 2014, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius held a news conference to announce world has "500 days to avoid climate chaos". Most media said he was referring to the upcoming UN national climate conferences in the fall and winter of 2015. The question is, why was he so specific about 500 days? It turns out 500 days from the date of this announcement is 9/24/2015. Is this climate chaos due to an asteroid impact? Is he giving us a coded message?

Now, where else are the dates 9/23 and 9/24 showing up?

The Little Shop of Horrors movie (1986) points to September 23rd (in a decade not to far from now) as the start of Great Tribulation, as "the human race suddenly encounters a deadly threat to its very existence." It makes you wonder how long the elite have known about this date and been preparing for it...

In the 1997 movie, Volcano, one scene opens with a caption of the location on Wilshire Boulevard and the time 9:23 AM next to a church cross (could indicate Atonement?). Later in the movie there is a scene with a man in the car with the license plate that starts with 239, which would be the way most countries write the date of 9/23. After this we see the volcano erupt, and, inexplicably, what looks like a large fiery asteroid crossing through the night sky.

A recent movie called "This Is The End" reveals the 9/21-9/24 dates. We see the "rapture" event, followed by the Abyss opening and all hell is breaking loose on the earth. Right before this takes place, two of the main characters meet at an airport and the numbers on the clock point to 9/21, 9/22, 9/23, and stop at 9/24.

The movie "Gone Girl" came out on the Day of Atonement in 2014. In the movie, the missing lady says "I feel like I could disappear." Also, in one of the scenes in the lower left, the words "September 23rd Seven Weeks Home" appear for no apparent reason. September 23rd is also written on a piece of paper in the of the missing lady's diary. Could this movie be a one-year warning pointing us to the Day of Atonement in 2015? Could the seven weeks home refer to the 7 weeks in Daniel 9? This is a 49-prophetic year count from June 7, 1967 (Yom Kippur) until the Day of Atonement in 2015.

Coincidentally, the movie "Left Behind" ALSO came out on the Day of Atonement in 2014. In this movie, the characters are having a discussion in a airport about the end times and a biblical flood. Positioned between two of the main actors in the background is a lingering sign yellow that has an arrow to point to gates 9-23. The main theme of this movie is what happens during the rapture and how a plane piloted by Nicholas Cage manages to make a safe landing. It will not be easy for people left behind after the rapture.

In the movie "Evan Almighty", there is a comedic retelling of the Noah's Ark story. We are told repeatedly by the mocking reporter that "It's September 22, and we're all still here. Awkward!!" Evan Baxter (played by Steve Carell) twice announces the deadline of noon on 9/22 given to him by God in the movie. This is the date to be aboard the Ark, or you will perish. In the next scene, its 9/23, and watery destruction is upon everyone who remains.

In 2009, another movie starring Nicholas Cage called "The Knowing", is rife with 9/23 clues. A small girl who is a student at an elementary school is given a long sequence of numbers which she receives telepathically from extraterrestrials. These numbers turn out to be dates of future events over the next 50 years and include the longitude and latitude along with the number of casualties from each event. The paper is put into the school's time capsule and opened 50 years later. Sure enough, of the events have occurred exactly as predicted except for a few remaining ones. Among these future events is date 09/23 clearly in bold amongst all the other numbers. In the end, the ETs rescue many children but the adults are left to fend for themselves. The world is turned into a living hell after there is a solar "kill shot" CME event.

In the recently released movie, Tomorrowland, we are given some more clues. In the preview, you see a young girl who is witnessing rampant looting and rioting on the east coast of the US on the TV. She picks up a magic coin and is instantly transported to a place that looks like heaven (some Hollywood version of the rapture)? In the next scene we seen a digital counter that reads an atomic clock 09 23 in big glowing numbers followed by 100% probability.

In another movie scheduled to start later this year called "Pixels Movie", the preview shows us a game of Pac Man with the high score and current score starting with the digits 239 or, again, 9/23 as most countries code dates. The theme is an alien invasion of video game constructs and a meteorite strike.

15. willrocks

^^ Most of Australia is almost on the exact opposite side of the earth.

16. willrocks

It must be tiresome for NASA to continually debunk web rumors.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2015-272

17. willrocks

It's manipulation when something you invested in drops. It's a crash when someone else loses.

18. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Lol
    Hard to imagine people filling their brain space with so much crap! What a waste of time and energy!

19. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Any apology/justification from TDR? No engineered crash :(

20. wrcmad

Never an apology.
    Just pretend it didn't happen.... and just keep flogging the horse until it's dead.