The Armstrong numbers.

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by tolly_67, Jun 23, 2013.

1. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

For all those interested....Martin Armstrong has outlined $1150 as a big possibility with an outside chance at $940......June will perhaps be the lowest month however July would have the lowest trading day..
    I have read all the other analysts and nobody has even come close to gauging the mood of this pullback. All backed up with indisputable theory of capital flows...not just technical analysis......I have seen a lot of tech analysis pointing to the same basing number but never, ever the reasons behind it which make much sense, only the same conspiracy and manipulation theories with no regard to natural market ebbs. Remember the same thing happened in the mid 70's...nearly 50% pullback in price before the big run.....

To Silver Sanchez...I had never considered SLR before reading your comments but it is now firmly on my purchasing radar. If the Armstrong numbers come to fruition I will be getting some of these along with NCM.

2. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Armstrong is expecting the stock market to double to 32,000 by 2015! Gold will benefit too but also not until 2015.
    Audio here

3. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

Some wanker said Dow 40,000 remember?

4. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This wanker is different, Jim Sinclair endorses him as 'the master of market timing' :lol:

5. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Armstrong never declares a precise date, he looks for the timing signals and if they are not there then he waits for the next timing signal. Gold has not made its intention clear so it is still awaiting game. For gold to continue on its bull run and achieve what we all hope for, Armstrong suggests that the pullback to 930-1000 dollar mark is important to shake the weakest hands. This is what I am waiting for