The 1000am New York time drop

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by SilverPhoenix, Aug 11, 2011.

1. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix New Member Silver Stacker

Look at that bloody line. 10am NY time and down it goes again!! Gold and Silver - the slope is almost identical

Can't those idiots reprogram their bloody computers to at least make us a little uncertain about the timing of their manipulation??????

2. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

Yeah, but notice what that line does just after the drop?

It starts heading north again. And, yes, I know it's likely only "paper" or at worst "fiat" that these folks are beating it down with - but surely it's going to start costing them an arm and a leg soon enough to keep punching it back down each day?

(i.e. won't they soon enough run out of enough bullsh!t of whatever type and ultimately fail in these push backs?)

3. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix New Member Silver Stacker

Exactly. I mean, what gives? Prices drop like a stone like someone has chucked a tonne of each PM on the market for $100 less than the going price, then it reverses sharply. By the time we get a go at it, the price is almost back where it started.

Could it be some player dropping the price so his Grandmother can buy cheaply and doing it while his supervisor is having a smoke outside???