Tattslotto ticket verses Iraqi dinar.

Discussion in 'Currencies' started by windmill, Jul 16, 2013.

1. windmill

windmill New Member

Hi, I'm not money wiz and Im mathematically challenged but I still recomend you do some more fellow up research on Iraqi dinar and it revalueing.

Yes I've seen the reems of articles giving a thumbs down to the subject here, still I think it is in aussy peoples interest to make some enquiries and if at all concidering buy a few dinars even if it's just to help your grandkids a bit or someone else so that their dept burdens are lightened a bit.

Im sure I can receive lots of flame throwing but have another look at this currency.

Yes I suppose there may be some reason theyd intoduce a new currency again, I dont know. How would people cash this in in Australia? Youll know better than me.

Ever buy a lotto ticket? Well you may know the odds, I dont ever meet someone whos got a lot better of thru it.

The dinar on other hand, in my understanding was around 3 3.5 dollars to the dinar prior the conflicts in the area.

I believe their wealth is just as good as the surrounding countries who all have a much higher valued currency.

If you go into an Aussy bank they most likely have never heard of the currency. In USA as someone mentioned a while back many retirerees are going beserk with dinars.

There are many sources to look at, don't leave it too long.

Some windmill math, buy 120 worth of dinars, maybe ebay or I"LL give a source I found reliable in UK. I have no idea if they are forgeries but the fellow stands by his word.

There are many differing opinions re Iraqi Dinar just like with silver. I believe just Like silver prices this currency is manipulated and in the favour of some very big banks.

120aud = 70000 IQD, If it goes up to a dollar a dinar......................._? 3.5 times = oh around 245000 correct me if Im wrong. Ive found this forum a bit for the people and I hope this a least encourages some to make up own mind. If you take a chance, no gaurantees, but Id still say better than lotto.

Please dont take this as investment advice, don't buy what you cant afford to lose. Dont even just stack it, maybe you can help someone or give em a gift of some, heres an address in UK as I mentioned.
    I offer no gaurantees .My good fortune smile on you and me.

[email protected]

2. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol: :lol: Dinar, the new dollar :lol: :lol:

4. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

For starters:
    AUD$120 = IQD 128,557
    Secondly if it goes up 3.5 times
    128,557x3.5 = 449,949.5
    IQD 449,949.5 = AUD420
    So you turned your AUD$120 into AUD$420....so what??? How long did it take?? I don't see the IQD multiplying anytime soon. Might as well contribute towards your grandkid's mortgage or start if a managed fund for them or hell even put away a little pm's if you want to help them with their future 'dept' problems

That being said I'm not having a go at you and apologize if you take any offense to this

5. windmill

windmill New Member

Thanks Guys for your comments and they are fair enough. We all have to make up our own minds re investments and doing what we can. In my way I.ve been looking into it for 3 4 years. Yeah check my credibility or sales pitch.
    Yes all my figures dont add up. Daniel the equation you rightly corrected does have another line of reasoning, ie

Secondly if it goes up 3.5 times
    128,557x3.5 = 449,949.5
    IQD 449,949.5 = AUD420

If 1 IQD goes back to around 3.5 usd , your 449,949.5 IQD becomes 449,949.5 usd. Correct me if Im wrong.

You may lose, 130 or so dollars aud or you may gain 449,949.5 USD, what you think? Tattslotto or Dinar?

6. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

I see what you mean now but ahhh....good luck with that

7. Greenman

Greenman Member Silver Stacker

I knew this thread was coming. I just wondered when.

I have a family member right into it. He's been waiting for the big payday for years!

8. col0016

col0016 Active Member

He probably says the same thing about you with silver...

9. Greenman

Greenman Member Silver Stacker

He has no idea I have a stack. That's the way I like it.