SVL

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by Andy28, Jul 22, 2019.

1. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No brainer.
    Let it run with a trailing stop.

2. Justin Thompson

Justin Thompson Member

I have brought SVL shares recently and it actually looks like they are finally getting somewhere. The have seemed to progressed in there ambition to actually pull the shiny stuff out of the ground. Here is the link for there Bowden mine site under the NSW project planning submission. https://www.planningportal.nsw.gov.au/major-projects/project/9641 I think under current economic times and the Liberal Govt in NSW it will get the go ahead. The announcements have given indications recently Environmental approvals will pass which is the main hurdle I can see.

3. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

I only have a small parcel of them....I used the money I had found with my metal detector...about $600 only.....if I sold now the profit I would make would be lucky to buy 4 McHappy meals. I will hold on until gold tops $2300. Sell them and wait for the $950 retest.

Justin Thompson likes this.
  4. Justin Thompson

Justin Thompson Member

They are going up in leaps and bounds atm, for two obvious reasons that I can see. People are trying to leverage there returns on Silver and the actual fact they seem to be progressing down the road to creating an actual mine.

Andy28 likes this.
  5. Andy28

Andy28 Well-Known Member

Yes and this higher silver price helps them to be able to mine if profitably when they hopefully manage to do that

Justin Thompson likes this.
  6. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

how long will it take to take a green fields site and turn it into a fully working silver mine?