Stunning Crimes of the Big Banks: Worse than Your Wildest Imagination

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by BrickInTheWall, Aug 2, 2012.

1. BrickInTheWall

BrickInTheWall Member

A great overview of the mafia banksters crimes, brought to you from the good folk at zerohedge ... helps remind us why we are all feeling nervous about the current financial fiasco, and why we are stacking furiously.

The link to the article is provided below, although there are additional links within the article which reference the improprieties in more detail.

Tony Blair was wrong ... we do need to hang a dozen bankers at the end of street ... well, at least send a couple of hundred of them to jail (and not the low-ranking scapegoat traders)!!

... happy reading

http://www.zerohedge.com/contribute...imes-big-banks-worse-your-wildest-imagination

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I had the misfortune to watch the latest Alex Jones One World Order documentary on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

I say misfortune, since it was very, very depressing.

But the point was made that although hundreds of miscreants were imprisoned for the Savings and Loan scandal in the 90's, since then the banksters have subsumed the governments and so of course fascism rules and none will ever be punished. The politicians are totally owned and are complicit in ensuring their own immunity. Reality is not us, it is them, this few hundred year experiment in democracy and a middle class is ending for the West.

But the bright spot seemed to me to be, that this is a Western conspiracy and the East might just be smiling for effect and going their own way. We can but hope. However the coming collapse would be the perfect opportunity to institute a one world currency. (also for Obama to call martial law and suspend elections etc - they passed the laws for that just recently). Of course everyone will be so destroyed they'll embrace whatever solution is offered.

As I said. Depressing.

3. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

Bankers, and other big cronies, had all the incentive in the world to take over the government. If they hadn't, they themselves would be being robbed by the people who are always trying to take more money from the rich.

Democratic govt won't ever work because there isn't enough money to pay off everyone. In a zero-sum game you can only have a small percentage of people win to any extent. That's why govt "worked" in the past when lots of people (blacks, women, etc) were locked out of the process. When everyone is involved it becomes a huge fight where the best-funded and best-connected win.

Mob rule. Always has been, always will be. When the mob is small, it "works". A large mob just topples the whole thing over eventually when everyone is demanding their promised benefits that the politicians are forced to make just to get in power. They know the game doesn't work how the public thinks it does. Govt is two gangs running a protection racket.

4. Dogmatix

Dogmatix Active Member

^ I like the way you think.

5. Emanance

Emanance Guest

I think individuals suffering/enjoying sociopathy plays a huge role in this system.

6. AustralianAustrian

AustralianAustrian Active Member

7. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

Self interest should be driving all of us to get rid of the banksters in our personal investments long term

8. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is a good list as well.

Exposure of banker corruption

I love how they finished each listing of the systemic criminality with