Stock Horse vs Lunar Horse

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Eureka Moments, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Scyb

Scyb Member Silver Stacker

Still havent received mine :( maybe its not coming????

2. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Seems like anyone who took a punt on the Stock Horse has done or will do allright with them.

Not sure about the Lunar 1oz.

3. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

My only regret on the stock horses is I didn't order 100 of those, vs. 100 of the lunars. 10,000 and in a series vs. 300,000 and yet another lunar SII. price was competitive for the stock horse too, if you ordered out of the gate. I'll be selling 2 of my stock horses on feebay. In opening my package a couple moons ago, I made a slight tear with sicissors in opening the package. Want to see what I can get. :) will still have my roll of 20...can't wait for the 2014 horse to be out...hoping it is stellar. I have a sneaking suspicion, the price won't be as low based on popularity of the 1st coin, OR they will increase the mintage,making the 1st coin even more valuable. :) best of success everyone.

4. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

barsenault, I agree ... backed off my purchase and let some stock horses go back to the dealer ... didn't like the coins that much to keep 20 coins, so kept only 5 of them. If 2nd coin design will be the same weak it will be a start of the trend - ugly horses from P. mint )). But I hope they make better coin and the series will get huge bump

5. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

I've sold few of mine and my selling price is increasing. I will try to keep at least half of them if not 2/3 for next year. Maybe even buy some more. Who knows. :)
    It's one of my best investments in this year. :)

I'm also sorry that didn't buy at least 20 more. But as I've said once. It's better to regret of not buying more than regret purchase. :)

Hopefully Lunar Horsey will increase too, so it would be profitable to sell it. :)