Still strong

Discussion in 'Silver' started by gazzahere, Jan 10, 2014.

1. swoydaz

swoydaz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And if it doesn't go below AU $20 again, which I'm sure many of us hope it doesn't having bought in at AUD $30 plus?

2. jjrici

jjrici New Member

nice post I have been watching this one as well, glad there is another intelligent speculator out there (stacker or not is irrelevant).
    I would still prefer lower and wont commit more than a 'squat' if this trendline holds in the short term, but it never the least does provide for some interesting reflection

3. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

he fact is out there, that anyone buying at $20 does 33% better than those that bought at $30 including me.
    The sole reason that I'm not buying now is because in order to average down in any degree worth the name, I have to be very pecky, and take the risk to wait for lower. If I see reasons that lower won't come, I'll buy at this $20. But at the moment I do see reasons, and I take the chance.
    If the lower doesn't arrive, ohwell, then my unmaterialized loss also didn't increase, and there are still chances to buy at price levels alike now. As long as general price risings don't accelerate.
    I learnt one important thing: that crises aren't what they seem to be, much like booms also aren't what they seem to be. It's an organized milking sequence, and reality is something inbetween, and it requires taking risks to find out what.