Still just a new member?

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by Silverfreak, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Silverfreak

Silverfreak New Member

I know that I am only new to stacking silver and still have a lot to learn, but lately I have been wondering;

"Why am I a still listed as a new member?" :( :( :(

Not that it really matters all that much to me but I have been registered on here for well over a month and I thought I would be listed as a member by now.

Anyway, since joining I have added over 55oz to my stack including 10oz from 2 very smooth sales from other SS members. Thanks heaps guys.

Absolutely love reading through all the forums.
    Thank you to everyone for sharing your thoughts and knowledge, it really helps us newbies :D

Maybe one day I will be a real member or even a SILVER STACKER, lol. :lol:

2. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

More posts I think mate :) (10 to be member, silver coin donation to the forum for "Silver Stacker" status)

3. Silverfreak

Silverfreak New Member

Thanks for the reply. :)

I was starting to get a bit paranoid about it actually. You know, (Maybe I Don't Belong Here) :( :lol:

I am a little hesitant to post because I am still getting a feel for the place and don't have enough experience to warrant commenting much but I am quite happy just reading through all the posts new and old.

Although people on here are generally quite friendly and helpful, I have noticed that they can get a bit aggressive at times and I just don't want to post anything stupid or antagonising or upset anyone.

I really like it on here because I only know one other local guy who stacks and he is new to PM's as well.
    I dont see him very often and he only stacks 10oz PM bars (Silver is silver right? But some products are a lot more boring than others) but I have been collecting all sorts of 1oz coins and rounds, a heap of 1966 50c round coins and a few 1937 Crowns.

This stacking biz sure is a very addictive activity but it is also a great way to save MONEY especially when your not that good at saving fiat toilet roll paper.

Thanks again bro. :D

4. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't post that much on here myself but enjoy reading the threads and links posted by other members (and watching the shytefights on some of them ;) )
    Majority of my posts have been on the sales threads :lol:

5. Butch

Butch Active Member Silver Stacker

You belong here just as much as anyone. As for knowing much, well the old hands are'nt all that bright from what i read sometimes ( myself included ).